More Details about GCUS Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound 2021 (Videos)
File Size = 2.03 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound Online Course is designed to improve the participant’s knowledge and competence to better perform and/or interpret thyroid ultrasound examinations. Imaging fundamentals, thyroid anatomy, scan techniques, normal sonographic characteristics, evaluation of thyroid nodules, diffuse thyroid disorders and other neck pathology are discussed. In addition, ultrasound-guided interventional techniques and case studies are included. This online course is designed in a modular format and includes a combination of online video lectures, case presentations, and related online activities Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Increase the participant’s knowledge to better perform and/or interpret thyroid ultrasound examinations.
- State the basic fundamentals of ultrasound physics and demonstrate appropriate optimization of system controls.
- Perform routine protocols associated with evaluation of the thyroid.
- Recognize normal thyroid ultrasound characteristics.
- Identify ultrasound characteristics of benign and suspicious thyroid nodules.
- Recognize ultrasound characteristics of diffuse thyroid disorders (Hashimoto’s, Graves, thyroiditis).
- Outline the ultrasound examination protocols of the neck in patients with thyroid cancer for identification of recurrent/residual disease.
- Perform ultrasound evaluation of lymph nodes, vocal cords, and non-thyroid neck anatomy.
- List available interventions for ultrasound of the neck including the various ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration techniques.
- Cervical Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals
- Thyroid Anatomy, Scan Techniques, Imaging Protocols and Normal Ultrasound Characteristics
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Thyroid Nodules
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Diffuse Thyroid Disorders
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Lymph Nodes, Vocal Cords, and Non-Thyroid Neck Anatomy
- Ultrasound-Guided Interventional Techniques
- Thyroid Case Studies
Date of Original Release: 8/31/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 8/31/2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Endocrinology, GCUS Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound 2021 (Videos), Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Radiology, simple
download link of the GCUS Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound 2021 (Videos) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Introduction to Thyroid Ultrasound 2021 (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.