More Details about GCUS Introduction to OBGYN Sonography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
File Size = 3.98 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Introduction to OB/GYN Sonography
Introduction to OB/GYN Sonography Online Course is designed to increase knowledge/competence to better perform and/or interpret gynecological and first, second and third trimester OB ultrasound examinations. This online course is designed as an eight (8) module self–directed OB/GYN ultrasound resource for CME credit fulfillment in a modular format and includes online video lectures, case presentations, and online quizzes. Enrollment is valid for 12 months (365 days) and begins the moment the participant is enrolled. Extend your online course access another 3 months with the addition of an onsite hands-on workshop or registration for a regularly scheduled GCUS scan workshop.
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform and/or interpret gynecology and obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
- Demonstrate proper transducer manipulation and system optimization to produce diagnostic images.
- Demonstrate routine scan protocols for performing transabdominal & endovaginal GYN scanning, and 1st trimester obstetric applications.
- State the normal and abnormal imaging characteristics of the ovaries and uterus and differentiate commonly seen pathology.
- List the indications and ultrasound findings for suspicion of an ectopic pregnancy.
- Identify normal fetal anatomy and perform biophysical profile.
- Apply appropriate measurement techniques to assess fetal dates and appropriate fetal development.
- Recognize commonly seen fetal abnormalities and their corresponding ultrasound imaging characteristics.
- Increase confidence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to improve diagnostic/treatment accuracy.
- Ultrasound Imaging Fundamentals: The Basics
- Introduction to Gynecological Sonography
- Ultrasound Evaluation of Gynecological Pathology
- Introduction to OB Sonography: The First Trimester
- OB Fetal Survey: The 2nd & 3rd Trimesters
- Genetic Screening by Ultrasound in the First and Second Trimester
- Fetal Anomalies
- Interesting OB Cases
Date of Original Release: 1/17/2019
This edition valid for credit through: 1/17/2022
Covered Specialties and Categories:
GCUS Introduction to OBGYN Sonography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, Obstetrics & Gynecology, simple
download link of the GCUS Introduction to OBGYN Sonography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to GCUS Introduction to OBGYN Sonography 2019 (Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute) (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.