More Details about Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized)
File Size = 445.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
By M. Patrice Eiff MD, Robert L. Hatch MD MPH
Evaluate and treat common fractures and know when to refer uncommon ones to a specialist. This quick, practical resource presents detailed illustrations, video, and current best evidence for imaging and treating fractures so you can make accurate identifications and manage patients with confidence.
- Accurately identify fractures through an extensive selection of imaging examples.
- Quickly find the information you need through a systematic, logical approach to each fracture.
- Apply splints and reduce dislocations successfully thanks to detailed descriptions, illustrations, and narrated video.
- Tap into the latest best practices through evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
- Benefit from expanded content specifically for the emergency medicine setting, including CT, MRI, and ultrasound imaging, procedural sedation, and discharge reassessment.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Elsevier, Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine 4th edition (Videos Only Well Organized), Orthopaedics & Trauma, simple
download link of the Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine, 4th edition (Videos Only, Well Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.