More Details about First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
File Size = 14.20 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Tao Le (Author), James A. Feinstein (Author), Mark W. Ball (Author), Annie Dude (Author), Rebecca L. Hoffman (Author), Mark Robert Jensen (Author), Kimberly Kallianos (Author), Cesar Raudel Padilla (Author), Lauren Rothkopf (Author), James Yeh (Author)
1,000 questions and answers prepare you for the USMLE Step 1!
The only comprehensive Q&A review for the USMLE Step directly linked to high-yield facts from Dr. Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, this essential study guide offers 1000 board-style questions and answers, easy-to-navigate, high yield explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and more than 350 accompanying images.
- 1000 board-style questions and answers — reviewed and approved — by students who just aced the exam
- Detailed explanations for both right and wrong answers – with letter options in boldface for at-a-glance review
- Chapters keyed to Dr. Le’s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 so you can simultaneously review questions and high-yield facts
- 130+ high-yield images, diagrams, and tables
- One complete practice exam consisting of 7 blocks of 50 questions simulates the exam experience
- Paperback: 765 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Medical; 3 edition (January 24, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071744029
- ISBN-13: 978-0071744027
- ISBN-13: 9780071744027
- eText ISBN: 9780071745963
Covered Specialties and Categories:
First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1 Third Edition (Original PDF from Publisher), General Internal Medicine, McGraw Hill, simple, USMLE
download link of the First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition (Original PDF from Publisher) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to First Aid Q&A for the USMLE Step 1, Third Edition (Original PDF from Publisher), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.