More Details about First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
The ultimate preparation for the USMLE Step 3―completely revised and updated!
• The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3―written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
• Packed with proven test-taking strategies for the newly revised, 2-day exam
• Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
• Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
• 100 mini-cases ideally prepare you for the case portion of the exam
• More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
• Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
• And more!
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
Covered Specialties and Categories:
First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 Fourth Edition (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher), General Internal Medicine, McGraw Hill, simple, USMLE
download link of the First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fourth Edition (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.