More Details about First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
by Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
THE 25th EDITION OF THE WORLD’S MOST POPULAR MEDICAL REVIEW BOOK!
Trust 25 years of experience for the most effective
USMLE Step 1 preparation possible
- 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your USMLE preparation
- Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
- Major revisions in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
- Free real-time updates and corrections at www.firstaidteam.com
- Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
- 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
- Expanded guide to high-yield study resources, including mobile apps
INSIDER ADVICE FOR STUDENTS FROM STUDENTS
- ISBN-13: 9780071840064
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
- Publication date: 12/29/2014
- Series:First Aid USMLE Series
- Edition number: 25
- Pages: 742
Covered Specialties and Categories:
First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher), General Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, McGraw Hill, simple, USMLE
download link of the First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2015 (ORIGINAL PDF from Publisher), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.