More Details about First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Fourth Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
File Size = 16.10 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Thoroughly reviewed and revised to provide the high yield information you need in a format that facilitates learning and not just memorization
- Based on the clerkship’s core competencies and presented in the accessible First Aid series format
- Hundreds of high-yield topics you’ll find on the shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK
- Reviewed by medical students who aced the clerkship
- NEW diagnostic algorithms, as well as expanded content on medical management, pathophysiology, and diagnosis and treatment
- NEW content on core areas, including ophthalmology, renal and acid-base disorders, and ambulatory medicine
- NEW full-color images, illustrations diagrams, and flow charts
- Summary boxes highlight high-yield information needed for exam success
- Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 4th edition (February 5, 2021)
- Paperback:592 pages
- Item Weight:1.11 pounds
Covered Specialties and Categories:
First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship Fourth Edition (Original PDF from Publisher), McGraw Hill, simple, USMLE
download link of the First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Fourth Edition (Original PDF from Publisher) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship, Fourth Edition (Original PDF from Publisher), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.