More Details about Expert Series with Elizabeth Montgomery, M.D.: Gastrointestinal Pathology: A One-On-One Tutorial 2021
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This Expert Series is a unique evaluation of current topics in gastrointestinal pathology featuring Dr. Elizabeth Montgomery. Throughout this series Dr. Montgomery discusses basic to advanced topics, pitfalls and pearls to gastrointestinal pathology diagnosis. She shares personal advice and experience on topics such as iatrogenic pathology, polyps, neoplastic and non-neoplastic lesions throughout the gastrointestinal tract and mesentery.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
– Discuss iatrogenic forms of gastrointestinal tract injury.
– Be aware of pitfalls in interpreting endoscopic resection samples, especially from the esophagus.
– Recognize, assess and diagnose gastric polyps, dysplasia and their clinical correlations.
– Address various types of neoplastic and non-neoplastic small intestinal pathology.
– Recognize various unusual forms of gastric carcinoma.
– Be aware of unusual types of colitis as well as classic forms.
– Recognize various types of syndromic and sporadic polyps of the colorectum.
Recognize several pitfalls in immunolabeling of various types of gastrointestinal tract lesions.
– Develop an approach to gastrointestinal mesenchymal lesions.
– Understand the importance of location within the layers of the gastrointestinal tissues to better classify various tumor types.
Biopsy Artifacts and Iatrogeic Injury to the Gastrointestinal Tract
Non-Neoplastic Esophageal Pathology
Adventures in Barrett Esophagus
Case Presentations: Gastric Lesions and the Company They Keep – Gastritis
Gastric Polyps, Hyperplasias and Cancer
Small Intestinal Non-Neoplastic
A Potpourri of Small Intestinal Neoplasms
Non-Neoplastic Colorectal Pathology
Polyps and Neoplasms of the Colorectum – Rapid Fire Cases and “Cancer in a Polyp”
Gastrointestinal Polyposis Syndromes
Anal Pathology – Non-Neoplastic and Some Key Neoplasms
Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract – Part 1
Mesenchymal Tumors of the GI Tract – Part 2
Colorectal Polyps – Everything Old is New Again
CME Release Date 6/15/2021
CME Expiration Date 6/14/2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, DocMedED, Expert Series with Elizabeth Montgomery M.D.: Gastrointestinal Pathology: A One-On-One Tutorial 2021, Gastroenterology, Pathology, simple
download link of the Expert Series with Elizabeth Montgomery, M.D.: Gastrointestinal Pathology: A One-On-One Tutorial 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Expert Series with Elizabeth Montgomery, M.D.: Gastrointestinal Pathology: A One-On-One Tutorial 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.