More Details about Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice – MayoClinic (CME Videos + Slides + Quiz)
File Size = 16.06 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This CME course offers a review and update of techniques and topics pertaining to the practice of clinical neurophysiology in the evaluation and diagnosis of a variety of neurologic disorders. The course focuses on techniques and pitfalls, along with clinical correlation of various neurophysiological tests used for the evaluation of patients with peripheral nerve and neuromuscular disorders, epilepsy, central nervous system disorders, and sleep disorders. The areas of neurophysiology include: basic physiology; central and peripheral nervous system pathophysiology; nerve conduction studies techniques and interpretation, needle EMG technique and interpretation, EEG interpretation; evoked potentials; sleep disorders evaluation, and intraoperative monitoring.
This course is intended for neurologists, physiatrists and physicians specializing in and practicing clinical neurophysiology.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Develop a logical approach to the use of standard clinical electrophysiological techniques in the evaluation of common and uncommon neuromuscular disorders.
- Identify technical pitfalls associated with NCS and needle EMG and understand methods to correct and minimize technical problems.
- Interpret the findings and clinical significance of abnormalities on nerve conduction studies.
- Recognize and interpret the significance of various EMG waveforms on needle EMG.
- Describe the utility and technical aspects of different nerve conduction studies and muscles to be examined during an electrodiagnostic study.
- Identify the normal and variant EEG patterns of adult and pediatric patients
- Recognize technical pitfalls and artifacts associated with EEG studies
- Interpret the findings and clinical significance of abnormalities on inpatient and outpatient EEG studies.
- Integrate the various clinical neurophysiology studies (evoked potentials, sleep studies) in the evaluation of patients with disorders of the central nervous system.
- EMG Approaches to Neuromuscular Disorders
- Evoked Potentials, Sleep, and Intraoperative Monitoring
- Needle EMG Lectures, Waveform Analysis, and Demonstrations
- Nerve Conduction Studies Lectures and Demonstrations
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Electromyography (EMG) Electroencephalography (EEG) and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice – MayoClinic (CME Videos + Slides + Quiz), Mayo Clinic, Neurology, Psychiatrics, simple
download link of the Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice – MayoClinic (CME Videos + Slides + Quiz) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Electromyography (EMG), Electroencephalography (EEG), and Neurophysiology in Clinical Practice – MayoClinic (CME Videos + Slides + Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.