More Details about Early Programs at Kidney Week 2019 (Videos)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Kidney Week 2019 Early Programs address specific topics in nephrology (streaming video, downloadable audio files).
Continuing education credits are not available.
Release Date : November 5-7, 2019
– Acid-Base, Fluid, and Electrolyte Balance Disorders: Challenging Issues for Clinicians
– Diabetic Kidney Disease: Translating Pathogenic Mechanisms into Therapies
– Evolving Concepts in Hypertension: Mechanisms, Management, and Future Directions
– Glomerular Diseases Update 2019
– Kidney Transplantation
– AOnco-Nephrology: Cancer, Chemotherapy, and the Kidneys
Covered Specialties and Categories:
CME Videos, Early Programs at Kidney Week 2019 (Videos), Nephrology, simple
download link of the Early Programs at Kidney Week 2019 (Videos) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Early Programs at Kidney Week 2019 (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.