More Details about Deep Dive into Head and Neck Radiology 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Due to complex anatomy, challenges for optimal imaging, and complicated post-treatment appearances, the head and neck components of neuroradiology can be daunting for any radiologist. Patients with head and neck diseases are seen at every hospital level, so this Online Course covers the essentials of head and neck radiology, reviewing the pathologies that all radiologists will encounter. Learn from leading experts as they present a detailed “how-to” for protocolling and interpreting head and neck studies.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– describe typical imaging features of vascular lesions affecting the orbit
– identify appropriate imaging protocols to image orbital infections and inflammatory conditions
– describe the imaging workup and findings of common and uncommon causes of conductive hearing loss on cross-sectional neuroimaging, including temporal bone CT and MRI
recognize the important anatomy involved with SNHL
– discuss imaging paradigms to evaluate a patient with primary hyperparathyroidism
– describe the CT and MRI appearance of the most common benign and malignant sinonasal neoplasms and report what the surgeon wants to know
– identify how thyroid nodules metastasize and how to differentiate from other mimics
* Conductive Hearing Loss—N. Koontz
* Pulsatile Tinnitus—P. Chapman
* Sensorineural Hearing Loss—R. Wiggins
* Orbital Anatomy, Infection, Inflammation—M. Jhaveri
* Orbital Trauma—E. Quigley
* Orbital Lesions: Tumors and Vascular Malformations—D. Shatzkes
* Sinonasal Anatomy and Inflammation—L. Ledbetter
* Sinonasal Neoplasms and Mimics—K. Baugnon
* Imaging Workup of CSF-Rhinnorhea—P. Rhyner
* Cervical Lymphadenopathy—C. Glastonbury
* Imaging of Thyroid Nodules Made Simple—M. Mamlouk
* Imaging Workup of Hyperparathyroidism—C. D. Phillips
Release Date : september 20-2020
Expire Date : september 21-2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Deep Dive into Head and Neck Radiology 2020, ENT, Head and Neck Surgery, Ophthalmology, simple
download link of the Deep Dive into Head and Neck Radiology 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Deep Dive into Head and Neck Radiology 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.