More Details about Cross-Sectional Renal Imaging: Techniques and Diagnosis 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This course provides comprehensive instruction on the appropriate indications and protocols for cross-sectional renal imaging and helps participants accurately diagnose the full spectrum of renal abnormalities in children and adults.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Describe the common indications and techniques for CT, US, and MRI of the kidneys.
– Define and describe common renal vascular pathologies.
– Understand common acute and chronic infectious and inflammatory processes of the kidneys.
– Describe the appropriate diagnostic algorithm for renal masses on CT and MRI.
– Identify the imaging features that help differentiate various types of renal masses.
– Describe how the Bosniak classification system can be used to classify cystic renal masses and guide subsequent management.
– Recognize the imaging features of the normal and abnormal neonatal kidney.
– Describe common renal pathology encountered in pediatric imaging.
– Ultrasound of the Kidneys: How and When—A. Vij
– CT of the Kidneys: How and When—P. Patel
– MRI of the Kidneys: How and When—A. Diaz de Leon
– Pediatric Kidneys—N. Fernandes
– Imaging of Solid Renal Masses—V. Sai
– Cystic Renal Masses—N. Curci
– Vascular Diseases of the Kidneys—M. Kolber
– Renal Infection and Inflammation—M. Sakala
Date of issuance: April 13, 2020
Date of expiration: April 12, 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Cross-Sectional Renal Imaging: Techniques and Diagnosis 2020, Nephrology, Radiology, simple, Urology
download link of the Cross-Sectional Renal Imaging: Techniques and Diagnosis 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Cross-Sectional Renal Imaging: Techniques and Diagnosis 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.