More Details about Critical Care Emergency Medicine Package
File Size = 1.16 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
If you work as a “lone wolf” critical access provider, this program will save lives. If you are a PA/NP or primary care physician working at a critical access ED, this program will make or break your performance.
This program is for any advanced practitioner provider who wants to take their emergency medicine to the next level and deeply understand how to care for the critically ill patient.
After completion of this program, participants will be able to evaluate and assess critically ill patients with more confidence by using systems and processes taught during these lectures.
- John Bielinski, PA-C
- To organize an approach to critical access EM
- Understand the five causes of chest pain
- Master the HEART score
- Connect tachycardia with patient presentation and review the ACLS algorithms
- Describe guideline directed heart block diagnosis and treatment
- Guide the early identification and treatment of hypotensive patient
- Guide the clinical approach to airway emergencies
- Understand the five cause of shortness of breath
- Master the pulmonary embolism
- Discuss the key components of a difficult to AMBU bag a patient
- Discuss the key components of a difficult to intubate a patient
- Differentiate oxygenation/ventilation emergencies
- Initiate resuscitation in a patient with a toxic ingestion
- Assemble a clinical approach to electrolyte emergencies
- Guide in running a code blue and near code
- Discuss key features of a septic patient
- Discuss key features of an anaphylactic patient
- Align the clinical approach asystole
- Examine lethal arrhythmias and pharmacology/defibrillation options
- Understand end thinking when it comes to emergency care
- Evaluate the two different categories of bad outcomes in emergency medicine
- Understand the difference between system one and system two thinking
- Differentiate the key components in emotional intelligence and how it applies in medicine
- Review pearls of making your chart unattractive to plaintiff attorneys
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Critical Care Emergency Medicine Package, Emergency Medicine, simple
download link of the Critical Care Emergency Medicine Package course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Critical Care Emergency Medicine Package, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.