More Details about Core Concepts in EP and Board Prep 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Core Concepts in EP and Board Prep is available entirely on demand and includes recorded lectures and workshops with additional learning sessions hosted by expert course directors and faculty. Without the time constraints of an in-person course, this on-demand learning activity allows faculty to offer more in-depth content and insights, while also covering new topics for the most comprehensive review of clinical cardiac electrophysiology.
- Basic cardiac and intracardiac electrophysiology
- Pharmacology of antiarrhythmic drugs
- Noninvasive testing for arrhythmias
- Atrial and other supraventricular tachycardias
- Catheter ablation
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators
- Cardiac pacing
- Intracardiac ultrasound in EP *NEW
- Transseptal catheterization techniques *NEW
- Pericardial access for epicardial mapping and ablation *NEW
- Complications of EP procedures – avoidance and management *NEW
Release Date : September 30, 2020
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cardiology, CME Videos, Core Concepts in EP and Board Prep 2020, simple
download link of the Core Concepts in EP and Board Prep 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Core Concepts in EP and Board Prep 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.