More Details about Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine 2022
File Size = 11.10 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine online CME program addresses the challenge of effective, safe, and timely relief of acute or chronic pain with in-depth insights into evolving viewpoints of opioid analgesics, pain practice management, clinical updates, advances in pain physiology, spine technology, and neuromodulation.
Multidisciplinary speakers are experienced clinicians and teachers who offer not only practical recommendations, but also ways to integrate empathy and an understanding of the mechanism of pain. The sessions in this continuing medical education course highlight both existing and emerging evidence-based clinical strategies in the behavioral, pharmacological, and physical sciences. Key take-home points include:
- Limiting the Opioid Supply – Are Our Communities Safer?
- Psychotherapies for Pain – Underused But Effective
- Opioids and Perioperative Pain Management – A Reassessment
- Neuromodulation – Moving Past the Epidural Space
- Appropriate Prescribing and the Pharmacist’s Obligation.
- Restorative Neurostimulation for Refractory, Mechanical, Nociceptive Chronic Low Back Pain
- And more…
At the completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Name non-pharmacological therapies for back pain
- Explain ways to treat patients with co-morbid substance use disorder and chronic pain in the acute setting and the chronic setting
- List the benefits of virtual reality versus procedural sedation
- Identify genes that affect analgesic/anesthetic pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
- Discuss perioperative interventions to prevent or reduce the chance of long-term use of opioids postoperatively
- Compare the benefits of dorsal root ganglion stimulation versus epidural stimulation
- Compare spinal cord stimulation versus targeted drug delivery for chronic pain
- List the advantages of minimally invasive lumbar decompression and interspinous decompression
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of limiting the opioid supply
- Name acute migraine attack outpatient treatment and preventative migraine treatments
This educational activity was designed for anesthesiologists, neurologists, psychiatrists, emergency physicians, physical medicine and rehabilitation doctors, oncologists, internists, and family physicians.
TOPICS / SPEAKERS
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Anesthesiology, Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine 2022, Neurology, Oakstone, Pain Medicine, simple
download link of the Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine 2022 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.