More Details about Command the Airway with Rich Levitan An emergency airway masterclass
File Size = 1.77 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
A simplified and incrementalised approach to laryngoscopy, this course includes six lectures plus multiple tutorials on the skills of airway management.
This course contains some graphic images that may not be suitable for all viewers.
Highly recommended for all critical care providers.
Upon completion of this activity, you should be able to:
- Adopt techniques to combat stress during highly-skilled procedures
- Improve patient positioning, resuscitation and oxygenation prior to intubation
- Adopt a simplified and incrementalised approach to laryngoscopy
- Improve cord visualisation, tube delivery and first-pass success
Module 1: Crisis Performance
- Lecture: Crisis Performance
Module 2: Oxygenation
- Lecture: Oxygenation
- Tutorial: Issues with BVM Ventilation
- Tutorial: Upright Positioning
Module 3: Incrementalised Laryngoscopy
- Lecture: Incrementalised Laryngoscopy
- Tutorial: Incrementalised Laryngoscopy Part 1
- Tutorial: Incrementalised Laryngoscopy Part 2
- Tutorial: Epiglottis-Only View
- Tutorial: Straight-To-Cuff Stylet
- Tutorial: Straight-To-Cuff Stylet: Tube Delivery
- Tutorial: Bougies: How To Hold
- Tutorial: Bougies: Preloaded Tubes
- Tutorial: Bougies: Tube Delivery
Module 4: Video Laryngoscopy
- Lecture: Video Laryngoscopy
- Tutorial: The Mac 4 Blade
- Tutorial: Mac Blades vs Hyperangulated Blades
- Tutorial: Hyperangulated Blades Part 1
- Tutorial: Hyperangulated Blades Part 2
Module 5: Supraglottic Airways & Paediatrics
- Lecture: Supraglottic Airways and Paediatrics
- Tutorial: Supraglottic Airways
- Tutorial: Igel Placement
- Tutorial: SGA’s – A Conduit To Intubation
Module 6: The Surgical Airway
- Lecture: The Surgical Airway
- Tutorial: The Surgical Airway Part 1
- Tutorial: The Surgical Airway Part 2
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Anesthesiology, Command the Airway with Rich Levitan An emergency airway masterclass, Intensive Care, simple
download link of the Command the Airway with Rich Levitan An emergency airway masterclass course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Command the Airway with Rich Levitan An emergency airway masterclass, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.