More Details about Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp, 12th Edition (Videos)
File Size = 71.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Stay up on the latest research and techniques in endodontics with Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp, 12th Edition. Written by a team of internationally renowned experts and trusted for more than 40 years, this definitive guide covers the science, theory, and practice of endodontics. Full color illustrations and detailed radiographs guide readers through each step of endodontic care ― from diagnosis and treatment planning to proven techniques for managing pulpal and periapical diseases. This new twelfth edition also boasts the very latest evidence-based research and techniques, reorganized and condensed chapters, plus other features designed to help you locate important information quickly and easily. Complete with access to Expert Consult, it’s everything you need to stay ahead in the field of endodontics.
- Extensive illustration collection
- includes over 2,000 full-color photos, line art, and radiographs to clearly demonstrate core concepts and reinforce the essential principles and techniques of endodontics.
- Video clips and case studies demonstrate key procedures such as palpation of the masseter muscle, introsseous anesthesia with the X-tip system, dentin hypersensitivity, and more.
- Diverse and respected contributor pool includes experts from many national- and international-based dental education programs.
- NEW! Updated content
and new images
- incorporate the most recent developments in research and clinical endodontic techniques.
- NEW! Additional topics cover pulp biology, pathobiology, diagnosis, treatment planning, pain control, isolation, access, cleaning and shaping, obturation, restoration, assessment of outcomes, emergencies and surgery. Each online topic comes with assigned reading lists, a PowerPoint lecture, written lesson objectives, and example exam questions.
- NEW! Compliance with the Commission on Dental Accreditation Curriculum ensures that the needs of all dental programs are met.
- NEW! Reorganized sections now divide chapters by those covering clinical endodontics, those covering the biological basis of endodontics, and chapters which detail endodontics in private practice to make content easier for both clinicians and students to navigate.
- NEW! Condensed chapters remove unnecessary duplication of content across the text and make the physical text lighter and easier to use.
- Item Weight:64.4 pounds
- Hardcover:992 pages
- Dimensions:8.5 x 1.75 x 10.75 inches
- Publisher:Elsevier; 12th edition (October 15, 2020)
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp 12th Edition (Videos), Dentistry, Elsevier, simple
download link of the Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp, 12th Edition (Videos) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Cohen’s Pathways of the Pulp, 12th Edition (Videos), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.