More Details about Clinical Cardiopulmonary Imaging Review 2019 (ARRS VIDEOS)
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Focus on honing your skill in cardiopulmonary imaging. This course combines 26 traditional case reviews with 6 didactic lectures with deeper insights into cardiopulmonary imaging.
Earn credit at your own pace through March 14, 2020 and continue to access your videos until March 15, 2027. See below for learning outcomes and a list of modules and individual lectures.
This course package offers 13 CME and SA-CME Credits following completion of an online test.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to identify differential diagnoses for the most seen and most important conditions in cardiopulmonary imaging; describe and assess the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of the differential diagnoses to allow for a more specific diagnosis; judge some of the more commonly encountered artifacts in cardiopulmonary imaging and describe why they occur and techniques to avoid them; and make management and treatment recommendations for a variety of patient cases.
- Aorta—K. Cummings
- Pulmonary Artery—T. Henry
- Venous—K. Ordovas
- Right Heart—J. Christensen
- Left Heart—A. Shah
- Fibrotic Lung Disease—J. Chung
- Pleura/Diaphragm—C. Walker
- Nodules—K. Olsen
- Cysts—R. Madan
- Malignancy—E. Donnelly
- Anomalous Coronary Arteries, Delayed Contrast-Enhanced Cardiac MRI—K. Cummings (didactic lecture)
- Coronary and Pericardium—J. Christensen
- Myocardial—K. Ordovas
- Valves—A. Shah
- Great Vessels—T. Henry
- Update on Interstital Lung disease, Fissural Nodules—J. Chung (didactic lecture)
- Mediastinum—C. Walker
- Diffuse Nodular Lung Disease—S. Hobbs
- Large Airway Disease—C. Cox
- Air-Space Disease—K. Olsen
- Cardiac Masses—S. Bhalla (didactic lecture)
- Non-Ischemic Disease— K. Ordovas
- Ischemic Disease— A. Shah
- Congenital Disease— J. Christensen
- Vascular— T. Henry
- Pericardial Disease— K. Cummings (didactic lecture)
- Interstitial Lung Disease in Collagen Vascular Disease— J. Chung (didactic lecture)
- Post-Surgical Cases— S. Hobbs
- Infections—C. Lee
- Cystic Lung Disease— C. Cox
- Pulmonary Fibrosis— C. Walker
- Smoking-Related Lung Disease— J. Chung (didactic lecture)
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Cardiology, Clinical Cardiopulmonary Imaging Review 2019 (ARRS VIDEOS), CME Videos, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
download link of the Clinical Cardiopulmonary Imaging Review 2019 (ARRS VIDEOS) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Clinical Cardiopulmonary Imaging Review 2019 (ARRS VIDEOS), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.