More Details about Cardiac: Imaging for Specific Patient Populations
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
- Review the indications for intervention and the role of CT and MRI in guiding treatment of atrial septal defects;
- Describe CT and MR findings in pulmonary hypertension; and
- Discuss the uses of cardiac imaging with CT and MRI in the assessment of cardiac masses and myocardial dysfunction in cancer patients.
– Cardiovascular Diseases in Pregnancy
– MR and CT Imaging for Atrial Septal Defects
– MR and CT Imaging for Pulmonary Hypertension
Date of issuance: July 1, 2021
Date of expiration: June 30, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Cardiac: Imaging for Specific Patient Populations, Cardiology, Radiology, simple
download link of the Cardiac: Imaging for Specific Patient Populations course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Cardiac: Imaging for Specific Patient Populations, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.