More Details about Breast Ultrasound: World Class CME and Oakstone Clinical Update
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
World Class CME and Oakstone Clinical Update
Learn from Breast Imaging Experts
Designed with the practicing radiologist in mind, Breast Ultrasound calls on experienced radiologists to help you:
- Familiarize yourself with the appearance of normal breast anatomy and pathophysiology, and learn to distinguish malignant from benign lesions (including invasive cancers and DCIS)
- Improve breast ultrasound imaging quality by optimizing your technique, and introducing you to the specifics of hand-held and automated whole breast ultrasound
- Understand key issues, including BIRADs for breast ultrasound, 3D and 4D ultrasound use, how to characterize solid breast nodules, and evaluating breast cysts and carcinoma in situ
Featuring prominent breast imaging faculty, this program uses case studies and flight simulator technology to provide practical insights you can apply immediately.
- Advances in Breast Ultrasound: Case Studies – Stamatia Destounis, MD, FACR
- Breast Cancer Screening Using Automated 3D Ultrasound – Marc F. Inciardi, MD
- BIRADS for Breast Ultrasound – Cynthia L Rapp, RDMS
- Breast ultrasound Optimization – Cynthia L Rapp, RDMS
- Normal Breast Anatomy – Cynthia L Rapp, RDMS
- Characterizing Solid Breast Nodules – A. Thomas Stavros, MD, FACR, FSRU, FRANZCR
- Evaluating Breast Cysts that are not Simple – A. Thomas Stavros, MD, FACR, FSRU, FRANZCR
- Flight Simulators for Learning to Detect Carcinoma in Situ with Ultrasound Part 1 – The Histopathology and Technical “”Tricks”” to Best Show It Sonographically – A. Thomas Stavros, MD, FACR, FSRU, FRANZCR
- Flight Simulators for Learning to Detect Carcinoma in Situ with Ultrasound Part 2 – The Actual Flight Simulators – A. Thomas Stavros, MD, FACR, FSRU, FRANZCRSonographic Assessment of Regional Lymph Nodes of the Breast – A. Thomas Stavros, MD, FACR, FSRU, FRANZCR
- Sonographic Evaluation of Nipple Discharge and Intraductal Papillary Lesions – A. Thomas Stavros, MD, FACR, FSRU, FRANZCR
Date of Original Release: June 1, 2013
Estimated Time to Complete: 8.00 hours
At the conclusion of this CME activity, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the ultrasound appearance of normal breast anatomy and breast pathophysiology, and ways to improve breast ultrasound imaging quality through technique optimization
- Delineate ways to distinguish malignant from benign lesions on ultrasound, including invasive cancers and DCIS
- Elucidate the new role of breast cancer screening with whole breast ultrasound, both hand-held and automated
The activity was designed for the radiologists in practice who routinely are called upon to perform diagnostic imaging in various subspecialties and need to be proficient in several modalities; and radiology residents.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
TOTAL FILE SIZE: 2.2GB
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Breast Ultrasound: World Class CME and Oakstone Clinical Update, CME Videos, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, simple
download link of the Breast Ultrasound: World Class CME and Oakstone Clinical Update course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Breast Ultrasound: World Class CME and Oakstone Clinical Update, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.