More Details about Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Focused on practical tips for digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, this Online Course also provides a clinically relevant review of recent innovations in multimodality breast imaging, including the latest developments in interventional techniques, percutaneous biopsies, imaging of transgender patients, the role of artificial intelligence, and supplemental screening examinations in women at above average risk for breast cancer.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Describe a consistent and practical approach to breast MRI interpretation.
– Recognize and implement the growing use of breast MRI and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis into your practice.
– Discuss image-guided breast biopsy skills.
– Integrate cutting-edge breast imaging techniques.
– Outline the role of the radiologist in the management of breast cancer and in monitoring response to treatment.
Module 1—Hot Topics for Males and Females
* Transgender Imaging and Imaging of Men at High Risk of Breast Cancer—L. Moy
* BIRADS 3: When to Use and When Not to Use—S. Friedewald
* Artificial Intelligence and Breast Imaging—L. Moy
Module 2—Practical Approaches to Breast MRI
* Practical Approaches to Breast MRI Interpretation—H. Rahbar
* Background Parenchymal Enhancement—S. Destounis
* Update on Abbreviated MRI of the Breast and Steps to Clinical Implementation—D. Plecha
Module 3—Nuts and Bolts of Biopsies
* Stereotactic and Digital Breast Tomosynthesis (DBT) Breast Biopsy—S. Friedewald
* Tips and Tricks for Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy—B. Patel
* Tips and Tricks for MR Biopsy—H. Rahbar
Module 4—Breast Density & Cutting-Edge Imaging Exams
* Update on DBT: Review of Outcomes and Tips for Implementation—E. Conant
* Contrast-Enhanced Mammography: Is It Ready for Prime Time?—B. Patel
* Breast Density and Beyond—E. Conant
Module 5—Imaging of Known Cancer
* Help Your Clinicians: Imaging to Assess Response to Neoadjuvant Therapy—J. Leung
* Pearls and Pitfalls of Wireless Localization Techniques—D. Plecha
* Nodal Staging in Breast Cancer: Radiologists’ Role in the Detection and Localization of Locoregional Disease—J. Leung
Module 6—Breast Imaging Case Review
* Case Review Part 1—H. Greenwood
* Case Review Part 2—S. Destounis
Date of issuance: December 7, 2020
Date of expiration: December 6, 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, simple
download link of the Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Breast Imaging Pearls and Pitfalls: Traditional and Novel Imaging Approaches 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.