More Details about Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery, 3rd Edition (Videos, Organized)
File Size = 7.34 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Written by recognized experts in this fast-changing field, this highly practical text by Drs. Jay T. Bishoff, Louis R. Kavoussi, and David A. Leavitt has been completely revised and greatly expanded to cover what you need to know about today’s laparoscopic and robotic technology and techniques. Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery is a concise, thorough, superbly illustrated reference, perfect for learning new techniques or briefly reviewing before a case. You’ll be guided through today’s best minimally invasive approaches using new surgical systems and equipment, including third- and fourth-generation robotic devices. Step-by-step illustrations, tips and tricks, and information on complications helps you sharpen your skills in this high-demand area.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader, conduct rapid searches, and adjust font sizes for optimal readability.
- Twenty brand-new chapters on camera and lens systems, instrumentation, the da Vinci surgical system, pyelo/ureterolithotomy, robotic-assisted and laparoscopic simple prostatectomy, and more.
- Completely revised and updated chapters on laparoscopic partial nephrectomy and endoscopic inguinal lymph node dissection for penile cancer.
- Cutting-edge topics including matured techniques for nephron sparing surgery, state-of-the-art nerve sparing for radical robotic prostatectomy, innovative approaches to treat ureteral strictures, up-to-date surgical care of malignancies, and novel pediatric surgeries.
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences; September 29, 2016
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9780323393263
- ISBN: 9780323394048
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery 3rd Edition (Videos Organized), Elsevier, simple, Urology
download link of the Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery, 3rd Edition (Videos, Organized) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Atlas of Laparoscopic and Robotic Urologic Surgery, 3rd Edition (Videos, Organized), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.