More Details about ARRS Women’s Imaging 2019
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Designed to deliver the tools radiologists need to enhance their breast imaging interpretation skills—as well as expert instruction on how to use them in daily clinical practice—this Online Course provides a thorough update on obstetric and gynecologic imaging: sonographic evaluation of ectopic pregnancy, abnormal placentation, early sonographic detection of ovarian cancer, and advanced pelvic imaging including MR.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- recognize artifacts in tomosynthesis and synthesized views, why they occur, and how to avoid them
- identify which modalities are most appropriate for managing patients with nipple discharge
- recognize common causes of overlooked breast cancers
- build skills related to the performance of a second look breast ultrasound
- discuss the clinical issues involving sonographic diagnosis of ectopic pregnancy
- describe the clinical issues involving abnormal placentation, what are the limitations and advantages of sonography and MRI
- describe the important concepts regarding the pathogenesis of ovarian cancer – recognizing the potential improvement in screening
- discuss the use of advanced sonographic imaging (3D, 4D) and MR for challenging cases
- How to Do a Second Look Ultrasound After Breast MRI—M. Elezaby
- Artifacts in Tomosynthesis and Synthesized Views—M. Elezaby
- All Modality Approach to Nipple Discharge—B. Adrada
- Learn from Mistakes: Overlooked Cancers and How to Avoid—B. Adrada
- Update on Sonography of Ectopic Pregnancy—M. Frates
- Imaging of Abnormal Placentation—M. Moshiri
- Early Detection of Ovarian Cancer: New Concepts—A. Fleischer
- Advanced Pelvic Imaging—M. Moshiri
Homepage : https://www.arrs.org/ARRSLIVE/Education/OnlineCourses/OC_WI19.aspx
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), ARRS Women’s Imaging 2019, CME Videos, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Radiology, simple
download link of the ARRS Women’s Imaging 2019 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS Women’s Imaging 2019, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.