More Details about ARRS Practical Pediatric Imaging 2021
File Size = 2.79 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Reviewing a range of pediatric abnormalities—including neonatal and neuroimaging, as well as musculoskeletal and body disorders—this Online Course also discusses imaging appropriateness and key features of both conventional and emerging methods. Recent updates regarding pediatric imaging for child abuse, stroke evaluation, body tumor staging, evaluation of acute recurrent and chronic pancreatitis, and Fontan-associated liver disease are highlighted.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Evaluate a variety of neonatal disorders
- Accurately interpret pediatric body imaging and neuroimaging exams
- Outline the most current information and techniques in pediatric musculoskeletal disorders
- Recognize the imaging findings of child abuse and identify current controversies in child abuse imaging
Module 1—Neonatal Imaging
- The Vomiting Neonate/ Infant—Rama S. Ayyala, MD
- Neonatal Chest Disorders—Peter J. Strouse, MD
- Neonatal Head Ultrasound—Judy H. Squires, MD
Module 2—Pediatric Body Imaging 1
- Pediatric Renal Tumors—Rama S. Ayyala, MD
- Pediatric Liver Tumors—Judy H. Squires, MD
- Pediatric Adrenal Tumors—Andrew Timothy Trout, MD
- Ischemia/Stroke—Rupa Radhakrishnan, MD
- Congenital Brain Malformations—Neil Uttam Lall, MD
- Pediatric Brain Tumors—Neil Uttam Lall, MD
Module 4—Case Review
- Pediatric Liver Disorders—Andrew Timothy Trout, MD
- Pediatric Renal Disorders—Jonathan R. Dillman, MD
- Pediatric Brain and Spine Disorders—Rupa Radhakrishnan, MD
- Child Abuse Imaging Update—Peter J. Strouse, MD
- Infection and Arthritis—Nancy A. Chauvin, MD
- Bone Tumor and Marrow Imaging—Nancy A. Chauvin, MD
Module 6—Pediatric Body Imaging 2
- Peritoneum, Mesentery, and Omentum—Jonathan R. Dillman, MD
- Pancreatitis Imaging Update—Andrew Timothy Trout, MD
- Congestive Hepatopathy Fontan-Associated Liver Disease—Jonathan R. Dillman, MD
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), ARRS Practical Pediatric Imaging 2021, Pediatrics, Radiology, simple
download link of the ARRS Practical Pediatric Imaging 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS Practical Pediatric Imaging 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.