More Details about ARRS Pitfalls, Variants, and Pseudolesions: How to Avoid Misdiagnosis 2019
File Size = 13.96 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This course will focus exclusively on how to avoid misdiagnosis in a wide spectrum of pitfalls, variants, and pseudolesions according to current evidence based appropriateness criteria. Renowned faculty will present practical, cutting-edge reviews across a range of applications. This course will emphasize real-life clinical scenarios, provide tips and tricks to optimize study performance and interpretation, and ultimately enhance care provision by adding value to patient management.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
Following completion of this course, participants should be familiar with the spectrum of common and unusual diagnostic imaging pitfalls that occur throughout the body, and should be able to apply the principles described to continuously improve their clinical performance. Participants will be able to:
- Identify and characterize relevant incidental findings.
- List differential diagnoses, when necessary, and suggest the best management strategy.
- Apply practice-based strategies for optimizing patient outcomes.
- Communicate recommendations for follow up appropriately.
- Management of Discrepancies and Misses: A Medicolegal Perspective—Leonard Berlin, MD
- Pitfalls of Doppler Ultrasound—Shweta Bhatt, MD
- Body MRI: Technical Approach to Artifacts and Pitfalls—Kathryn J. Fowler, MD
- Pitfalls in Oncologic PET/CT—Don C. Yoo, MD
- Biliary Pitfalls—Peter Shou-Cheng Liu, MD
- Cirrhotic Liver Pitfalls—Donald G. Mitchell, MD
- MRI Pitfalls of the Noncirrhotic Liver—Evan S. Siegelman, MD
- Pitfalls and Pseudotumors in Imaging of Pancreatic Masses—Fergus V. Coakley, MD
Module 3—Urinary and Topics in the Abdomen
- Renal Masses—Lejla Aganovic, MD
- Pitfalls, Pseudolesions, and Variants in Adrenal Imaging: How to Avoid Misdiagnosis—Khaled M. Elsayes, MD
- The Spleen: Pitfalls and Pseudolesions—John R. Leyendecker, MD
- Pitfalls in Diagnosis of Blunt Abdominal Trauma—Jorge A. Soto, MD
- Pitfalls in Abdominal Radiograph Interpretation: It’s 2019. Should We Even Bother?—David J. DiSantis, MD
- CT Colonography Pitfalls—Perry J. Pickhardt, MD
- Small Bowel and Appendix Pitfalls—Wendy L. Ehieli, MD
- Pitfalls in Diagnosis of Rectal Cancer—Kartik S. Jhaveri, MD, FRCPC, DABR
Module 5—Female and Male Pelvis
- From Quality Assurance to Quality Improvement: Transitioning Peer Review to Peer Learning—Christopher Geordie Roth, MD
- Obstetric Ultrasound—Anne M. Kennedy, MB, BCh, BAO
- Female Pelvis—Victoria Chernyak, MD, MS
- Pitfalls in Prostate MRI—Rajan T. Gupta, MD
- Pitfalls of Head and Neck Imaging—Kristen M. Baugnon, MD
- Pitfalls of Stroke Imaging—Bryan Yoo, MD
- Pitfalls of Brain Tumor Imaging—Melissa Mei Chen, MD
- Pearls and Pitfalls of the Postoperative Lumbar Spine: Anatomy, Lumbar Fusion Techniques, and Postoperative Complications—Christian S. Geannette, MD
- Pitfalls in Lung Nodule Detection and Characterization on CT—Reginald F. Munden, MD, DMD, MBA
- Interstitial Lung Disease: Pitfalls and Misdiagnosis—Stephen Blake Hobbs, MD, FSCCT
- PET/CT Pitfalls in the Chest—Girish Shroff, MD
- Interpretation of Chest Radiographs: Pitfalls and Pseudolesions—Jo-Anne O. Shepard, MD
- Pulmonary CT Angiography Pitfalls—Jane P. Ko, MD
- Imaging of Aortic Disease: Pearls and Pitfalls—Smita Patel, MD
- Cardiac Findings on Chest CT: Pitfalls, Variants, and Pseudolesions—Cameron Hassani, MD
- Interpretation of Breast Findings on CT and PET Imaging of the Thorax—Jessica W.T. Leung, MD
- Soft-Tissue Tumors: How to Avoid Pitfalls in Diagnosis—Mark D. Murphey, MD
- Musculoskeletal Infections: How to Avoid Misdiagnosis—Donna G. Blankenbaker, MD
- Sport-Related Musculoskeletal Injuries: Practical Approach to Overcome Pitfalls—Peter T. Evangelista, MD
- Musculoskeletal Biopsy Procedures: Pearls and Pitfalls—Glenn C. Gaviola, MD
- Pediatric Thoracic Normal Variants and Pseudolesions: Potential Pitfalls and Pearls—Rekha Krishnasarma, MD
- Pediatric Hepatobiliary Disorders: What Not to Miss—Gary R. Schooler, MD
- Pediatric Genitourinary Anomalies and Abnormalities: How to Avoid Diagnostic Pitfalls—Jennifer K. Son, MD
- Pediatric Head and Neck: Anatomy Pearls, Essential Diagnoses, and Pitfalls—Nadja Kadom, MD
Date of Release: 6/10/2019
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), ARRS Pitfalls Variants and Pseudolesions: How to Avoid Misdiagnosis 2019, CME Videos, General Internal Medicine, Radiology, simple
download link of the ARRS Pitfalls, Variants, and Pseudolesions: How to Avoid Misdiagnosis 2019 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS Pitfalls, Variants, and Pseudolesions: How to Avoid Misdiagnosis 2019, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.