More Details about ARRS Imaging Victims of Violence: Fists, Stabs, Bullets, and Blasts 2021
File Size = 251.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Clarifying both the common and uncommon imaging findings associated with fist fights, penetrating trauma, and other explosive injuries to enhance patient care, this Online Course will also address the radiologist’s role in Mass Casualty Activations, which can incorporate any and all of the aforementioned injury mechanisms.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe the injury patterns associated with unarmed physical confrontations.
- Describe ballistic wounding patterns and their imaging correlates.
- Discuss the mechanism of blast injury and common injury patterns associated with different phases of explosive blasts.
- Assess the role of radiology in Mass Casualty Activations.
Speakers and Lectures
- Fist, Face, and Other Fight-Associated Fractures—L. Avery
- Get the Point? Imaging Stab Wounds—H. Maresky
- Ballistic Trauma: The Basics in Bullet Form—N. Ditkofsky
- Blast Injuries: Mechanisms, Injuries, and Management—M. Grant
- Mass Casualty Events: What You Need to Know!—E. Roberge
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), ARRS Imaging Victims of Violence: Fists Stabs Bullets and Blasts 2021, Emergency Medicine, Radiology, simple
download link of the ARRS Imaging Victims of Violence: Fists, Stabs, Bullets, and Blasts 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS Imaging Victims of Violence: Fists, Stabs, Bullets, and Blasts 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.