More Details about ARRS Code Stroke: What Every Radiologist Should Know 2022
File Size = 240.00 MB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Endovascular thrombectomy has been shown to be an effective treatment for acute ischemic stroke due to large vessel occlusion of the internal carotid artery or proximal middle cerebral artery. Thrombectomy has also increased the demand for angiographic and advanced brain imaging to determine treatment eligibility, and automated imaging and artificial intelligence platforms are increasingly used to expedite the treatment of these patients. This course reviews the evidence and guidelines for acute stroke imaging in patients undergoing thrombectomy triage and discusses the role of the diagnostic radiologist in the era of artificial intelligence platforms.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss standard imaging techniques to identify irreversible ishemic injury and the ischemic core.
- Discuss the techniques for perfusion imaging.
- Identify the critical Neuroimaging techniques and findings for decision-making in patient presenting with acute stroke.
Lectures and Speakers
- Ischemic Core Imaging: To Treat or Not to Treat—Jeremy J. Heit, MD, PhD
- Perfusion Imaging: Technique and Pitfalls—Anthony D. Kuner, MD
- Thrombectomy Imaging Algorithms—Arindam Rano Chatterjee, MD
- Is the Radiologist Needed in the Era of AI—Achala Vagal, MD
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), ARRS Code Stroke: What Every Radiologist Should Know 2022, Neurology, Radiology, simple
download link of the ARRS Code Stroke: What Every Radiologist Should Know 2022 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS Code Stroke: What Every Radiologist Should Know 2022, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.