More Details about ARRS Case-Based Subspecialty Review 2021
File Size = 2.60 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This course offers a broad review of cases across 11 subspecialties. Each module addresses one subspecialty and contains 60 minutes of case review and 30 minutes of didactic lecture. The rapid-fire case review will provide an even more comprehensive review of cases with limited differential diagnoses.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Develop differential diagnoses for conditions in 11 radiology subspecialties.
- Recognize imaging features that are highly characteristic of a specific diagnosis or diagnostic set.
- Recognize the imaging and clinical features that allow for refinement of differential diagnosis, allowing for a more specific diagnosis.
- Outline management decisions affecting a variety of commonly encountered clinical scenarios.
- Rapid Fire Review: Arterial—Raja Ramaswamy, MD
- TIPS – Fundamental Review and Current Clinical Update—Raja Ramaswamy, MD
- Rapid Fire Review: Venous, Prostate Artery Embolization—Davood Joseph Abdollahian, MD, DABR
- Rapid Fire Review: Nonvascular—Henry Chou, MD
Module 2—Nuclear Medicine
- Cardiac Amyloidosis and Sarcoidosis Page—Pradeep Bhambhvani, MD
- Neurologic, Pulmonary, Parathyroid, and Gastrointestinal Scintigraphy Page—Phillip Kuo, MD, PhD
- Oncologic PET/CT Page—William Rieter, MD, PhD
- Musculoskeletal and Endocrine—Chirayu Shah, MD
- Rapid Review: Renal Cases—Darcy Wolfman, MD
- Prostate and Testicle Cases—Benjamin Wildman-Tobriner, MD
- Rapid Review: Bladder and Gynecology Cases—A.J. Mariano, MD
- Guidelines and Updates for Ovarian Lesions—Ania Kielar, MD
- Diffuse Liver and Gallbladder Diseases—Motoyo Yano, MD, PhD
- Imaging of Inflammatory Bowel Disease—Ryan B. O’Malley, MD
- Biliary Diseases—William Roger Masch, MD
- Retroperitoneum, Peritoneum, and Mesentery—Ryan B. O’Malley, MD
- Multisystem Diseases Affecting the Abdomen/GI Tract—Sherry Shuai-Li Wang, MBBS, FRANZCR
- Imaging of Lung Cancer—David Naeger, MD
- Signs in Radiology—Girish Shroff, MD
- Imaging of Chest Trauma—Maria Daniela Martin, MD
- Review of CT Lung Terminology: Part I and Part II—Ahmed H. El-Sherief, MD
- Child with Chest Pain—David Saul, MD
- Best Practices in Pediatric Imaging—William McCullough, MD, MBA
- Child with a Joint Complaint—Daniel G. Rosenbaum, MD
- Pediatric Imaging in GI/GU Tract Emergencies—Asef B. Khwaja, MD
- Pediatric Neuro Case Review—Rahul Nikam, MBBS
- Breast Imaging in young, Pregnant and Lactating Women—Haydee Ojeda-Fournier, MD
- Symptomatic Male Breast Imaging—Jean M. Kunjummen, DO
- Post-treated Breast Imaging, Pearls and Challenges—Kirti M. Kulkarni, MD
- Imaging Approach to Breast Pain—Beatriz E. Adrada, MD
- Rapid Fire: Normal Variants/Congenital/Developmental—Hillary Warren Garner, MD
- Approach to Lucent Bone Lesions—Jonathan C. Baker, MD
- Rapid Fire: Trauma Case Review—James Derek Stensby, MD
- Metabolic Bone Cases: Rapid Fire—Omer A. Awan, MD
- MSK Infections—Jonathan C. Baker, MD
- Cardiac Imaging in COVID-19—Kate Hanneman, MD, MPH
- Cardiovascular Imaging Case Review—Demetrios Raptis, MD
- Cardiac MRI Case Review—Laura Jimenez Juan, MD
- Cardiac CT Case Review—Daniel Vargas, MD
- Pregnant and in Pain!—Anne M. Kennedy, MB, BCh, BAO
- Don’t Miss this on Ob Ultrasound!—Priyanka Jha, MBBS
- Renal Transplants: What You Need to Know—Ghaneh Fananapazir, MD
- Understanding Uterine Ultrasound—Peter Wang, MD
- Love Those Lumps!—Anne M. Kennedy, MB, BCh, BAO
- Rapid Fire Review: Brain—Kathleen R. Tozer Fink, MD
- Pearls and Pitfalls of the Skull Base—Tabassum A. Kennedy, MD
- Rapid Fire Review: Spines and Syndromes—Jennifer L. Becker, BMBS, MRCR, FRCR
- Rapid Fire Review: Head and Neck—Margaret Naomi Chapman, MD
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), ARRS Case-Based Subspecialty Review 2021, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, simple
download link of the ARRS Case-Based Subspecialty Review 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS Case-Based Subspecialty Review 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.