More Details about ARRS Basic Chest Imaging 2019
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This course covers basic topics in thoracic imaging, a rapidly evolving subspecialty. Course content provides a focused review of basic chest imaging topics, as well as important updates regarding thoracic disease entities and technological advancements. Topics include imaging of airways, imaging of atelectasis, imaging of infections in immunocompromised hosts, current concepts and approach to management of pulmonary nodules, as well as imaging of pulmonary embolism.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Recognize anatomic appearances of atelectasis, differentiate among etiologies, and describe imaging signs
- Discuss imaging appearance and differential diagnosis of infectious and noninfectious causes of airspace disease in immunosuppressed patients
- Discuss key factors in nodule management, management approach focusing on current guidelines, and pitfalls
- Review the spectrum of adenocarcinoma, correlation of CT with pathology, and impact on subsolid nodule management
- Discuss patterns of multiple small nodules, anatomic basis for pattern-based approach, strategies for diagnosis, common causes, and more rare considerations
- Recognize challenges related to pulmonary embolism diagnosis with CT pulmonary angiogram, identify solutions, and evaluate the problem of overdiagnosisReview the imaging of large and small airways, protocols, tracheal and bronchial tumors, and tracheomalacia and bronchiectasis.
- Spectrum of Atelectasis on Chest Radiographs and CT—J. Czum
- Imaging of Infections in Immunocompromised Hosts—R. Madan
- Management of Solid Pulmonary Nodules: Characterization and Update—J. Ko
- Adenocarcinoma and the Subsolid Nodule: Current Concepts—J. Ko
- Nodular Pattern on Chest CT—D. Manos
- Pulmonary Embolism: Beyond Filling Defects—Technique, Pitfalls, Misdiagnosis, and Overdiagnosis—L. Haramati
- Imaging of Airways—M. Hammer
Homepage : https://www.arrs.org/ARRSLIVE/Education/OnlineCourses/OC_CH19B.aspx
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), ARRS Basic Chest Imaging 2019, Cardiology, CME Videos, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
download link of the ARRS Basic Chest Imaging 2019 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ARRS Basic Chest Imaging 2019, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.