More Details about ACP CME 30 Package 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
New recorded lectures for at-home learning; trusted, timely content from expert faculty, the ACP CME 30 package comprises curated, online lectures originally scheduled for live presentation at Internal Medicine Meeting 2020.
View videos of online presentations narrated by expert faculty. The comprehensive and current content spans the core clinical topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties. The package includes some of the most popular and highly rated sessions offered at the annual meeting.
CME Credit and MOC Points
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this enduring material for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 30 medical knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
The package includes the following:
– Anorectal Diseases: Getting to the Bottom of It
– Appropriate Transfusion of Blood Products in the Acutely Ill Patient
– Cannabis: Harmful or Healing
– Caring for the Patient with More Severe Asthma: Helping Patients and Internists to Breathe Easier
– Chronic Pain: Beyond Opioids
– Chronic Urticaria in Primary Care: Everything You Were Itching to Know
– CKD for the PCP
– Cognitive Testing and Planning Future Care
– Common Drug Interactions
– Conundrums in Chronic Abdominal Pain
– Elevated Liver Function Tests and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
– Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Barrett’s Esophagus, and Dyspepsia
– Genomic Testing in Primary Care
– Images in Medicine: Clinical Problem Solving
– Management of Acute Coronary Syndromes
– Movement Disorders: Lost in the Shuffle
– Prostate Cancer: What an Internist Needs to Know
– Psychiatry for the Nonpsychiatrist
– Pulmonary Embolism and Deep Venous Thrombosis: Management Options
– Smoking Cessation: Strategies for Success
– Stimulants, Hallucinogens, and Club Drugs—Oh My!
– Systemic Vasculitis: Amazing Advances and Something for Every Internist
– Update in Ambulatory General Internal Medicine
– Update in Critical Care Medicine
– Update in Gastroenterology
– Update in Geriatric Medicine
– Update in Hematology
– Update in Oncology
– Update in Pulmonary Medicine
– Wound Care for the Primary Care Physician
– Bonus: Menopause Hormone Therapy
Covered Specialties and Categories:
ACP (American College of Physicians), ACP CME 30 Package 2020, CME Videos, General Internal Medicine, simple
download link of the ACP CME 30 Package 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to ACP CME 30 Package 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.