More Details about Abdominal Ultrasound Registry Review, Updated March 2021 (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz)
File Size = 5.42 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Abdominal Ultrasound Registry Review
- Follows ARDMS Exam Content Outline.
- A variety of learning components including: video lectures, scan demonstrations, interactive components/quizzes, and more to improve diagnostic accuracy.
- All online courses cover the same topics as our comprehensive live courses. Add a Hands-On Workshop (Not Valid for Registry Reviews).
Abdominal Ultrasound Registry Review Online Course is designed to provide a comprehensive review of the information required to successfully pass the ARDMS or ASRT abdomen ultrasound registry examination.
Additionally, the GCUS Registry Review PASS Guarantee offers you access to the online course version of your registry review program for an additional 90 days if you do not pass your registry exam after completing one of our review programs. Just send us a copy of your exam score (registry exam must be taken within six months of our review) and we’ll grant you a 90 day access extension to the online course version of the review.
- Abdominal Vasculature, Muscular, and Bony Anatomy
- Liver Anatomy and Physiology
- Liver Pathology
- Gallbladder and Biliary Tree Anatomy/Physiology & Pathology
- Trauma Ultrasound
- Pancreas Anatomy and Physiology
- Pancreas Pathology
- Spleen Anatomy, Physiology, & Pathology
- Renal Anatomy & Physiology
- Renal Pathology
- Superficial Structures: Thyroid, Scrotal, and Breast
- Two Mock Examinations
- Increase the participants’ knowledge to better perform diagnostic ultrasound examinations
- Apply knowledge of the abdominal cross-sectional anatomy, scan protocols, laboratory values and routine measurements associated with the abdominal ultrasound examination
- Recognize normal imaging characteristics of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, adrenals and abdominal vasculature
- Integrate imaging characteristics of commonly seen pathology associated with the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, retroperitoneum, and abdominal vasculature.
- Differentiate normal and abnormal sonographic characteristics associated with evaluation of superficial structures such as thyroid, testes & scrotum and some basic musculoskeletal structures
- Integrate universal precautions and proper infection control into standardized imaging protocols & state the sonographer’s role during interventional procedures
- Identify areas of weakness that require additional self-study to successful pass your ultrasound board examination offered by ARDMS, CCI or ARRT
Date of Original Release: 3/15/2021
This edition valid for credit through: 3/15/2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Abdominal Ultrasound Registry Review Updated March 2021 (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), CME Videos, Gastroenterology, Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute, QBank, Radiology, simple
download link of the Abdominal Ultrasound Registry Review, Updated March 2021 (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Abdominal Ultrasound Registry Review, Updated March 2021 (Videos + Exam-mode Quiz), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.