More Details about Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Each lecture in this focused Touchstone Course offers a concise overview of guidelines for common abdominal imaging findings on ultrasound, CT, and MRI. Emphasizing evidence-based management recommendations—supported by the literature and guidelines from both radiology and specialty societies—these high-impact lectures will help optimize clinically relevant reports and knowledge of when follow-up is not indicated.
Learning Outcomes and Lectures
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
– Compare and contrast radiology and clinical guidelines used to report and manage common imaging findings and pathology in the lung, liver, pancreas, endometrium, adrenal gland, rectum, thyroid, and kidney.
– Distinguish which abdominal radiology and clinical management guideline recommendations are supported by evidence, natural history, and/or outcomes.
– Understand when follow-up for abdominal imaging findings is not supported or can be stopped, based on evidence, for common abdominal imaging findings.
– Issue guideline-consistent and evidence-based management recommendations for organ and disease-based abdominal imaging findings.
* Guidelines Related to Thyroid Nodules: An Overview—D. Baumgarten
* Endometrial Thickness for Pre and Postmenopausal Patients—K. Patel-Lippmann
* Adnexal Cystic Masses—A. Wnorowski
* Imaging of Liver Masses in Cirrhosis—L. Alexander
* Optimizing Management of Renal Masses on Imaging: Where’s the Evidence?—H. Zafar
* Adrenal Nodules—N. Mallak
* Cystic Pancreatic Lesions—N. Gandhi
* A Radiologist’s Guide to Incidental Pulmonary Nodules—M. Hershman
* Masses in the Non-Cirrhotic Liver—D. Asch
* MRI for Restaging of Rectal Cancer: What the Radiologist Needs to Know—Z. Kassam
Date of issuance: February 8, 2021
Date of expiration: February 7, 2024
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021, ARRS (American Roentgen Ray Society), Gastroenterology, Radiology, simple, Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
download link of the Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to Abdominal and Thoracic Imaging Guidelines Applied: Evidence Versus Opinion 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.