More Details about AAP 2019 Specialty Review In Pediatric Cardiology
File Size = 7.29 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
About This CME Teaching Activity ▼
Specialty Review in Pediatric Cardiology is an intensive and comprehensive course designed to strengthen your knowledge in the specialty of pediatric cardiology. The program focuses on Genetics, Pharmacology, Physiology, Pathology, Molecular Biology, Statistics, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Procedures, Management of the Cardiac Transplant Patient. Content of this series can be used as a review or merely a way to remain current in the field.
Material contained in this product was captured during the live 2018 Specialty Review in Pediatric Cardiology.
Target Audience ▼
This CME activity will greatly benefit physicians in the fields of obstetric imaging, fetal echocardiography and pediatric cardiology. Residents in obstetrics and gynecology, as well as fellows in maternal fetal medicine and pediatric cardiology, will also benefit greatly. It should also prove valuable to those physicians wanting to gain a more in depth knowledge of fetal echocardiography.
Scientific Sponsor ▼
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 36.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM may not be claimed by course participants of the “2019 Specialty Review in Pediatric Cardiology – Teaching Program” who claimed credit for attending the “2018 Specialty Review in Pediatric Cardiology” live course August 13 – 17, 2018.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until January 14, 2022.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
Educational Objectives ▼
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
Discuss principles of cardiovascular physiology and apply to pediatric cardiology practice.
Review principles of cardiovascular pathology and integrate with diagnosis and treatment.
Recognize pathological conditions relevant to pediatric cardiology.
Demonstrate enhanced ability to identify abnormalities seen in cardiovascular studies.
Differentiate cardiovascular conditions resulting from altered hemodynamics from similar appearing conditions produced by other pathologies.
Demonstrate enhanced knowledge of diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular techniques.
Discuss strategies for managing pre- and post-cardiac surgery patients.
Discuss options for managing the cardiac transplant patient.
Discuss principles of complex congenital heart disease and apply to pediatric cardiology practice.
Demonstrate enhanced knowledge of diagnostic and interventional and cardiovascular techniques including technique and management of left-right shunts.
Identify areas of relative strength and weakness in knowledge, and assess knowledge gains, through board simulation sessions.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. Overview of Congenital Heart Embryology and Anatomy Including Practice Questions
2. Echocardiography Including Practice Questions
3. Fetal Echocardiography Including Practice Questions
4. Cardiovascular Imaging MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine Including Practice Questions
5. Fetal Arrhythmias and Management Including Practice Questions with Christina Ronai, MD, MSEd, FAAP, FAAC & Antonio G. Cabrera, MD, FAAP, FACC
6. Basic Cardiovascular Physiology Including Practice Questions with Christina Ronai, MD, MSEd, FAAP, FAAC, Antonio Cabrer & Shaji C. Menon, MD, MS, FAAP, FASE, FACC
7. Complex Congenital Heart Disease Including Practice Questions with Christina Ronai, MD, MSEd, FAAP, FAAC, Antonio Cabrera & Amy N. McCammond, MD
8. Left to Right Shunts
9. Pharmacology Congestive Heart Failure Including Practice Questions with Antonio Cabrer
10. Pre-operative Management of Patients with Complex Congenital Heart Disease Including Practice Questions
11. Pharmacology Neonatal, Ductal Including Practice Questions
12. Post-operative Management of Patients with Complex Congenital Heart Disease Including Practice Questions
13. Pharmacology Inotropic Support, Sedation, and Pain Control
14. Exercise Physiology and Testing Including Practice Questions
15. Pulmonary Issues in Cardiac Patients Including Practice Questions
16. Biostatistics Epidemiology and Research Design Including Practice Questions
17. Rheumatic Heart Disease and Rheumatic Fever Including Practice Questions
18. Pharmacology Anticoagulation and Coagulopathy
19. Endocarditis and Kawasaki Disease
20. Adult Congenital Heart Disease Including Practice Questions
21. Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease Including Practice Questions with Antonio G. Cabrera, MD, FAAP, FACC
22. Genetics of Cardiomyopathies Including Practice Questions with Antonio G. Cabrera, MD, FAAP, FACC
23. Diagnostic Cardiac Catheterization Including Practice Questions
24. Interventional Cardiac Catheterization Including Practice Questions with Christina Ronai, MD, MSEd, FAAP, FAAC
25. Fundamentals of Angiography Including Practice Questions
26. Hypertension Including Practice Questions with Christina Ronai, MD, MSEd, FAAP, FAAC
27. Dyslipidemia Including Practice Questions with Christina Ronai, MD, MSEd, FAAP, FAAC
28. Management of Tachycardias Including Practice Questions
29. EP Studies and Intracardiac Recordings Including Practice Questions
30. Antiarrhythmic Devices Pediatric Pacemakers and ICDs Including Practice Questions
31. Surgery for Congenital Heart Disease Including Practice Questions with Antonio Cabrera, MD, FAAP, FAC
32. Pharmacology Antiarrhythmic Drugs Including Practice Questions
33. Syncope and Sudden Death Including Practice Questions
34. Pulmonary Hypertension Including Practice Questions
35. Myocarditis and Cardiomyopathies Including Practice Questions
36. Heart Failure Including Practice Questions
37. Strategies for Taking the Pediatric Cardiology Board Exam
Covered Specialties and Categories:
AAP 2019 Specialty Review In Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiology, CME Videos, Pediatrics, simple
download link of the AAP 2019 Specialty Review In Pediatric Cardiology course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to AAP 2019 Specialty Review In Pediatric Cardiology, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.