More Details about AAN (American Academy of Neurology) Fall Conference on Demand 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
For physicians living in the US, this program is worth up to 21.5 CME credits. This program does not provide any CME credit for international physicians.
Fall Conference On Demand is the comprehensive digital library of content with more than 20 hours of presentations from the 2020 AAN Virtual Fall Conference. This program offers the timeliest clinical updates from noteworthy experts on the hottest topics in neurology, up to 21.5 CME credits, and access to session recordings and program materials until October 2021. Watch presenters’ slides while listening to fully synchronized audio as if you were virtually attending each session.
This comprehensive, CME-accredited digital library offers:
– 20+ hours¹ of online access to live presentations, including slides for 31 programs
– Integrated online CME testing
– An intuitive search that filters down to the specific sessions containing your search terms
– Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides
– Downloadable audio files for listening to any (or all) lectures while on the go
– C1- Keynote Address- COVID-19
– C2- Neurology Update 1- Epilepsy
– C3- Practice Management 1- Coding Update
– C4- Neurology Update 2- Headache
– C5- Practice Management 2- Mastering the Regulatory and Legislative Landscape in 2021
– C6- Neurology Update 3- Neuro-ophthalmology
– C7- Beyond the Bedside
– C8- Curbside Consults- Neuro-oncology
– C9- Practice Management 3- Payer Contract Analysis and Negotiating Strategies
– C10- NeuroExam- Telemedicine
– C11- Practice Management 4- Revenue Cycle Optimization
– C12- Continuum® Test Your Knowledge- A Multiple-choice Question Review 1- Neuromuscular Disorders
– C13- How to Combat Burnout_Practicing Resilience
– C14- Practice Management 5- Building Service Lines in Your Practice
– C15- Continuum® Test Your Knowledge 2- A Multiple-choice Question Review- Autoimmune Neurology
– C16- Deciding Between Academic Medicine and Private Practice
– C17- Neurology Update 4- Dementia
– C18- Neurology Update 5- Multiple Sclerosis
– C19- Neuro Story Slam
– C20- Curbside Consults- Neuroimaging
– C21- Practice Management 6- Telemedicine- Taking Virtual Care to the Next Level
– C22- Neurology Update 6- Movement Disorders
– C23- Practice Management 7- Recruitment, Hiring, and Retention- Developing Your Talent Management Program
– C24- Neurology Update 7- Stroke
– C25- How to Give a Vestibular Exam
– C26- How to Bill for a Telehealth Visit
– C27- Keynote Address- Closing the Gap on Health Care Disparities- Where Are We Now and Where Do We Want to Go-
– N1- Neuroscience in the Clinic- Testing for Common Neurodegenerative Disorders
– N2- Neuroscience in the Clinic- Novel Approaches to Pain Management
– P1- Welcome and Introduction to the Day and Controversies in Neurology Plenary Session
– P2- Welcome and Introduction to the Day and Multidisciplinary Talk Series
Date Of Release : December 7, 2020.
Date Of Expiration : November 6, 2021.
Covered Specialties and Categories:
AAN (American Academy of Neurology), AAN (American Academy of Neurology) Fall Conference on Demand 2020, Neurology, simple
download link of the AAN (American Academy of Neurology) Fall Conference on Demand 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to AAN (American Academy of Neurology) Fall Conference on Demand 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.