More Details about AAFP Rural Health Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2020
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
This new course addresses the unique needs of physicians in rural communities on topics that include high-level chronic disease management, behavioral health, substance use disorders, maternal health, and more.
Recorded from the AAFP’s Rural Health livestream course, this 26-session video self-study package allows you to both hone your clinical skills and review the latest evidence-based guidelines pertinent to rural family medicine practice—on a schedule that works best for you.
At the end of this activity, you will be able to:
– Implement the latest evidence-based guidelines in a range of topics pertinent to rural family medicine practice.
– Through increased knowledge, manage more of your patients without the need to refer.
– Connect with other rural family physicians and healthcare professionals to forge links for ongoing practice improvement and support.
– Bipolar Disorder
– Chronic Pain and Adjunctive Treatments
– Dealing With Emergencies for Patients With Psychotic Disorders
– Health Maintenance for Cancer Survivors
– Hepatitis C
– How to Interpret the Results From a Urine Drug Screen
– Implementing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Incorporating Telehealth Into Your Practice
– Insulin Pumps: Initiations of Therapy and Complications
– Management of Gestational Hypertension and Preeclampsia
– Management of Miscarriage
– Managing Adult Obesity in Your Practice
– Managing Autoimmune Arthritis in Your Practice, Part 1: Diagnosis
– Managing Autoimmune Arthritis in Your Practice, Part 2: Treatment
– Managing Common Issues in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
– Managing Patients With Autism and Developmental Disorders
– Maternity Care Update
– New Depression Medications & Treatment of Refractory Depression
– Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy
– Principles of Wound Care
– Selected Case Studies in Treating Substance Use Disorder
– Selected Cases in Hospital Medicine
– TOLAC & VBAC
– Treating ADHD
– Treating Patients With an Opioid Use Disorder
Release Date: October 30, 2020
Covered Specialties and Categories:
AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians), AAFP Rural Health Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2020, CME Videos, Family Medicine, simple
download link of the AAFP Rural Health Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2020 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to AAFP Rural Health Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2020, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.