More Details about AAFP Neurology and Behavioral Health for the Family Physician Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2019
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Recorded at an AAFP live course, the AAFP’s Neurology and Behavioral Health for the Family Physician Self-Study Package is an evidence-based, focused learning solution built to help you keep your practice current. Topics include ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, eating disorders, Alzheimer’s disease, neuropathic pain, sleep disorders, and more—on a schedule that works best for you—with supplemental learning activities in a variety of formats.
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
1. Develop evidence-based, primary care strategies for common neurological conditions in the care of patients, including Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, neuropathic pain, movement disorders, concussions, seizures, sleep disorders, and more.
2. Prepare effective plans to diagnose, treat, and manage common behavioral health conditions seen in primary care, including depression and anxiety disorders, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, eating disorders, PTSD, substance abuse, and more.
3. Educate and counsel patients on behavior modification strategies to reduce risks of complications and improve outcomes related to their neurological and/or behavioral health.
4. Provide effective care coordination when specialist referral is required.
5. Utilize strategies to help patients overcome barriers to change in relation to disease management, including cultural competency, literacy skills and access to services or care.
– Autism Spectrum Disorder
– Bipolar Disorders
– Dementia and Delirium
– Depression Screening and Management
– Dizziness and Vertigo
– Excessive Daytime Sleepiness Diagnosis and Treatment
– Gait Disorder
– Generalized Anxiety Disorder
– Injections for Peripheral Nerve Entrapment
– Neuropathic Pain
– Opioid Abuse Identification and Treatment: Matthew’s Story
– Parkinson’s Update
– Peripheral Nerve Entrapments
– Psychological Evaluation and Mental Status Examination
– Seizures Disorders in Children and Adults
– Sleep Disorders and Insomnia Evaluation and Management of Chronic Insomnia
– Substance Abuse
– Trauma Informed Care
Release Date: April 15, 2019
Covered Specialties and Categories:
AAFP (American Academy of Family Physicians), AAFP Neurology and Behavioral Health for the Family Physician Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2019, CME Videos, Family Medicine, Neurology, simple
download link of the AAFP Neurology and Behavioral Health for the Family Physician Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2019 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to AAFP Neurology and Behavioral Health for the Family Physician Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2019, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.