More Details about AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021
File Size = 4.87 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Each year experts from the field of endocrinology and cardiometabolic disease convene to collaborate, learn, and earn CME/CE through a combination of state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning experiences, engaging sessions, expert panel discussions, abstracts and more.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the latest clinical practice guidelines on cardiometabolic disease, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/heart failure, obesity and chronic kidney disease.
- Summarize key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease.
- Discuss barriers in being able to manage the risk factors as well as the ability of a diverse population of patients to carry through recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- Update cardiovascular risk management approaches that remain controversial without consensus as to best approach.
We’re proud to bring you a full virtual live education program that was designed for the care team by the care team. Join your multidisciplinary peers for 3 days of live virtual access to state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning workshops, industry product theaters, abstracts, 12.5 CME/CE, PLUS access on-demand through October 10, 2022.
This conference will focus on translational medicine and the clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Obesity medicine, nutrition and wellness
- Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/health failure
- Chronic kidney disease, renal failure
- Diabetes technology
- SGLT-2s, GLP-1 RAS
- Patient challenges in ability to self manage chronic illness
Optimize and personalize your patient outcomes by immersing yourself in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances.
– Day1-01- Informational Session Diabetes Survey Results
– Day1-02- Informational Session AACE’s Obesity Health Research Initiative
– Day1-03- Informational Session AACE’s Initiative on Clinical Interpretation of CGM Reports
– Day1-04- Clinical Conversations on Diabetes Technology
– Day1-05- Cardiometabolic Health What is New in Adrenal, Thyroid and Bone in 2021
– Day2-01- Welcome and Overview
– Day2-02- Cardiovascular Health in Women
– Day2-03- Post Bariatric Surgery Results- Surgeon and Endocrinologist
– Day2-04- Fatty Liver Through the Ages
– Day2-05- Structural Inequities and Diabetes Challenges and Solutions
– Day2-06- 2021 Controversies in Diabetes – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-07- Beyond LDL – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-09- Lifestyle Interventions for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-10- The Emerging Role of the Liver – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-11- Beyond LDL – Workshop Session 2
– Day2-12- Lifestyle Interventions for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 2
– Day2-13- Factors Associated With High Glycemic Variability in Patients With Diabetes Hospitalized With COVID-19
– Day2-14- The Efficacy and Safety of a SGLT2 Inhibitors on Body Weight in Obese Patients Without Diabetes
– Day2-15- Are We Missing NAFLD Fibrosis in Our Patients – One Endocrinologist’s Clinic Experience
– Day3-01- Welcome and Recap of Saturday Sessions
– Day3-02- AACE DEI Initiative
– Day3-03- Emerging Topics in Kidney Disease Management Non-Steroidal Mineralocorticoid Receptor Treatment
– Day3-04- Professional Burnout Recognition and Management
– Day3-05- Is Obesity Curable
– Day3-06- Diabetes Technology Related Pumps and CGM Systems- Workshop Session 3
– Day3-07- Estrogen and Testosterone Use in Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 3
– Day3-08- Implications of Social Determinants of Health in Chronic Disease Management – Workshop Session 3
– Day3-09- Is There a Perfect Diet for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 3
– Day3-10- Diabetes Technology Related Pumps and CGM Systems- Workshop Session 4
– Day3-11- Implications of Social Determinants of Health in Chronic Disease Management – Workshop Session 4
– Day3-12- Practicalities of SGLT2i and GLP1RA in Both CVD and Kidney Disease – Workshop Session 4
– Day3-13- Estrogen and Testosterone Use in Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 5
– Day3-14- Is There a Perfect Diet for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 5
– Day3-15- Practicalities of SGLT2i and GLP1RA in Both CVD and Kidney Disease – Workshop Session 5
– Day3-16- Closing Remarks
Release Date : October 8- 10, 2021
Covered Specialties and Categories:
AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021, Endocrinology, simple
download link of the AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.