More Details about AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021
File Size = 4.87 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Each year experts from the field of endocrinology and cardiometabolic disease convene to collaborate, learn, and earn CME/CE through a combination of state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning experiences, engaging sessions, expert panel discussions, abstracts and more.
By the end of the meeting, participants will be able to:
- Utilize the latest clinical practice guidelines on cardiometabolic disease, including type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/heart failure, obesity and chronic kidney disease.
- Summarize key characteristics of evidence-based assessment and treatment options for patients with cardiometabolic disease.
- Discuss barriers in being able to manage the risk factors as well as the ability of a diverse population of patients to carry through recommendations for a healthier lifestyle.
- Update cardiovascular risk management approaches that remain controversial without consensus as to best approach.
We’re proud to bring you a full virtual live education program that was designed for the care team by the care team. Join your multidisciplinary peers for 3 days of live virtual access to state-of-the-art-lectures, advanced learning workshops, industry product theaters, abstracts, 12.5 CME/CE, PLUS access on-demand through October 10, 2022.
This conference will focus on translational medicine and the clinical applications of evidence-based guidelines for the following topics:
- Obesity medicine, nutrition and wellness
- Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular risk/health failure
- Chronic kidney disease, renal failure
- Diabetes technology
- SGLT-2s, GLP-1 RAS
- Patient challenges in ability to self manage chronic illness
Optimize and personalize your patient outcomes by immersing yourself in the most relevant clinical approaches and technology advances.
– Day1-01- Informational Session Diabetes Survey Results
– Day1-02- Informational Session AACE’s Obesity Health Research Initiative
– Day1-03- Informational Session AACE’s Initiative on Clinical Interpretation of CGM Reports
– Day1-04- Clinical Conversations on Diabetes Technology
– Day1-05- Cardiometabolic Health What is New in Adrenal, Thyroid and Bone in 2021
– Day2-01- Welcome and Overview
– Day2-02- Cardiovascular Health in Women
– Day2-03- Post Bariatric Surgery Results- Surgeon and Endocrinologist
– Day2-04- Fatty Liver Through the Ages
– Day2-05- Structural Inequities and Diabetes Challenges and Solutions
– Day2-06- 2021 Controversies in Diabetes – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-07- Beyond LDL – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-09- Lifestyle Interventions for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-10- The Emerging Role of the Liver – Workshop Session 1
– Day2-11- Beyond LDL – Workshop Session 2
– Day2-12- Lifestyle Interventions for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 2
– Day2-13- Factors Associated With High Glycemic Variability in Patients With Diabetes Hospitalized With COVID-19
– Day2-14- The Efficacy and Safety of a SGLT2 Inhibitors on Body Weight in Obese Patients Without Diabetes
– Day2-15- Are We Missing NAFLD Fibrosis in Our Patients – One Endocrinologist’s Clinic Experience
– Day3-01- Welcome and Recap of Saturday Sessions
– Day3-02- AACE DEI Initiative
– Day3-03- Emerging Topics in Kidney Disease Management Non-Steroidal Mineralocorticoid Receptor Treatment
– Day3-04- Professional Burnout Recognition and Management
– Day3-05- Is Obesity Curable
– Day3-06- Diabetes Technology Related Pumps and CGM Systems- Workshop Session 3
– Day3-07- Estrogen and Testosterone Use in Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 3
– Day3-08- Implications of Social Determinants of Health in Chronic Disease Management – Workshop Session 3
– Day3-09- Is There a Perfect Diet for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 3
– Day3-10- Diabetes Technology Related Pumps and CGM Systems- Workshop Session 4
– Day3-11- Implications of Social Determinants of Health in Chronic Disease Management – Workshop Session 4
– Day3-12- Practicalities of SGLT2i and GLP1RA in Both CVD and Kidney Disease – Workshop Session 4
– Day3-13- Estrogen and Testosterone Use in Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 5
– Day3-14- Is There a Perfect Diet for Cardiometabolic Health – Workshop Session 5
– Day3-15- Practicalities of SGLT2i and GLP1RA in Both CVD and Kidney Disease – Workshop Session 5
– Day3-16- Closing Remarks
Release Date : October 8- 10, 2021
Covered Specialties and Categories:
AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021, Endocrinology, simple
download link of the AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to AACE Cardiometabolic Conference 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.