More Details about 3rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology 2021
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
We have a compressed one-day program lined up for you that brings you the LIVE lectures from top speakers in our field. Expect to hear in-depth lectures on core and critical topics, punctuated by our ever-popular Rapid-Fire Sessions. Panel sessions, including a comprehensive review of pediatric CNS manifestations of COVID-19 by international experts in the field, will be featured. From a practical perspective, as the ABR has reduced SA-CMES requirements, you can meet your annual SA-CMES educational requirements in the first month of the year — “One and Done” — Happy New Year! We plan to offer 7.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits and 6 SA-CMES credits for this one-day meeting. To tie a bow on it, the meeting will be concluded with our ever-popular Pediatric Neuroradiology Gameshow with big prize money- winner takes all and your name lives in infamy!
This year’s program includes:
• 1 day of solid pediatric neuroradiology education
• Updates in trending topics in Pediatric Neuroradiology
• Expert Lectures by top leaders in the field delivered LIVE
• An opportunity to connect with our community online in the time of COVID-19
• Interaction and connection with our greater pediatric neuroradiology community
Educational Objectives :
• Identify commonly encountered brain, neck, and spine disorders in children.
• Explain general concepts related to pediatric epilepsy, developmental anomalies of the face, and spinal dysraphisms.
• Describe diagnostic imaging nuances of hypothalamic abnormalities and differential considerations.
• Know the proposed changes to the WHO brain tumor classification as it relates to children.
• Describe emerging considerations to diagnosis, assessment, and treatment of CNS complications related to COVID-19 infections in children.
• Discuss characteristics of arteriovenous shunts in the brain in children.
• Know the parameters of the newly proposed pediatric stroke trial for children and understand how it may further understanding of the treatment window.
• Know the current imaging approach to children with Moya Moya disease and the prognostic significance of imaging abnormalities related to this disease.
– COVID 19 Epidemiology in Children
– COVID 19 CNS Cliincal Features in Children
– COVID 19 CNS Imaging in Children
– Faces and Phenotypes
– Hypothalamus Lesions
– Hypothalamus Lesions
– Kids are not small adults
– Moya Moya Angiography
– Moya Moya Imaging
– Moya Moya Management
– Moya Moya Surgery
– MRI of Neonate in NICU
– Name the syndrome
– Pediatric Arteriovenous Shunts
– Pediatric Epilepsy
– Pediatric MRI Safety
– Rapid Fire 1
– Rapid Fire 2
– Spinal Dysraphism
– ASPNR Coming & Going
– Texas Rapid Fire
– WHO Brain Tumors Update
Date of Releasse : January 9th 2021
Covered Specialties and Categories:
3rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology 2021, CME Videos, Neurology, Pediatrics, Radiology, simple
download link of the 3rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 3rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.