More Details about 22nd Annual ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course 2021
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
ASE has specifically designed the ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course as a preparatory course for the National Board of Echocardiography, Inc.TM (NBE) ASCeXAM® and ReASCE® examinations. Lectures given will emphasize illustrative cases and as such will not be “canned talks” from other cardiovascular ultrasound courses. This review course will cover all aspects of cardiovascular ultrasound essential to these examinations, including physics, valvular heart disease, ischemic heart disease, congenital heart disease, and new technologies. The expert faculty will use case studies, lectures and interactive sessions to help prepare the attendee for the ASCeXAM® or ReASCE® examinations. The Review Course has been designed with the computer-based examination administration in mind.
What is NEW for this course in 2021?
– Updated case studies and lectures
– New Board Review Questions after each lecture to help you better prepare for the exam,
– plus unlimited access to review the questions
– Exclusive time with expert faculty to receive answers to your questions, different from
– what is included with the course material
– Updated virtual platform with high-definition video playback
Upon completion of this course, participants should be better able to:
– Explain the essential physical principles of cardiac ultrasound.
– Recognize common ultrasound artifacts and their genesis.
– Estimate systolic function using standard M-mode and 2D echocardiography, as well as newer modalities such as strain imaging and 3D echocardiography.
– Identify and quantitate valvular heart disease severity.
– Describe the application of Doppler in the assessment of hemodynamics and diastolic function.
– Perform clinically relevant calculations of valve areas and intracardiac pressures.
– Explain proven techniques for interpreting stress echocardiographic examinations.
– Differentiate features of cardiac tamponade, constrictive pericarditis and restrictive cardiomyopathy.
– List appropriate applications of echocardiography.
– Recognize newer applications of echocardiography such as myocardial contrast.
– Aortic Regurgitation, Aortic Prosthesis, Cardiac Masses, Myocardial Infarction, Interventional Echo
– Contrast, Congenital Heart Disease, Diastolic Function, Pericardial Disease, Diseases of the Aorta, Heart Failure, LVADs
– Mitral Valve Prostheses, Aortic Stenosis, HCM, Systemic Disease, Formulas
– Physics, Knobology, Artifacts, Right Ventricular Function, Tricuspid ,Pulmonary Valve Disease
– Spectral Doppler, Deformation, Stress Echo, Mitral Stenosis, Mitral Valve Disease, Mitral Regurgitation
– TTE, TEE, Right/Left Ventricular Hemodynamics, Endocarditis, Chamber Quantitation, Systolic Function Handheld Echo
Release Date : May 8-11, 2021
Covered Specialties and Categories:
22nd Annual ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course 2021, Cardiology, simple
download link of the 22nd Annual ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course 2021 course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 22nd Annual ASCeXAM/ReASCE Review Course 2021, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.