More Details about 2023 UCSF Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice (Audios + Syllabus)
Format : 29 Videos + 25 PDFs , File Size : 2.4 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Presented by the Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Medicine, of the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, this course reviews clinically relevant topics in infectious diseases that are commonly seen in the inpatient and outpatient setting, and will include updates in COVID-19.
The course is designed to meet the needs primary care physicians and providers, family physicians, general practitioners, hospitalists, internists, nurse practitioners, pediatricians, clinical pharmacists, and other health professionals who diagnosis, manage, or treat infectious diseases in the inpatient or outpatient settings.
Upon completion of the activity an attendee will be able to:
- Describe the key features of COVID-19, including epidemiology, clinical manifestations, diagnostics, treatment, vaccines, and infection control;
- Apply knowledge and principles to diagnose, manage, and treat common infections encountered in clinical practice such as skin and soft tissue infections, respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, gastrointestinal infections, endocarditis, staphylococcal infections, nosocomial infections, sexually transmitted infections, and infections of the central nervous system;
- Incorporate into their practice the diagnosis, management, treatment, and prevention of COVID-19 infection
- Identify and manage less common infections such as infections in immunocompromised patients and infections associated with travel;
- Incorporate into his or her practice the use of antimicrobial agents including an understanding of their efficacy and appropriate usage for prevention and treatment of bacterial, viral, and fungal infections;
- Apply the basic principles of antimicrobial stewardship to everyday clinical practice in the inpatient and outpatient setting.
Release Date : Sunday – Friday
February 19 – 24, 2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
Infectious Disease, UCSF
download link of the 2023 UCSF Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice (Audios + Syllabus) course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2023 UCSF Infectious Diseases in Clinical Practice (Audios + Syllabus), Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.