More Details about 2021 Board Review and Update of Cardiovascular CT Course
File Size = 19.04 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
After careful consideration, SCCT has decided to transform the 2021 Board Review and Update of CCT course into a virtual meeting. There will be two opportunities to take advantage of this course — June 17 – 18 & August 5 – 6, 2021.
The SCCT Board Review Course is designed to engage physicians and healthcare professionals interpreting cardiac CT in a comprehensive exploration of all aspects of cardiovascular CT principles, methodologies, and clinical practice. Didactic lectures, image-based case examples, reviews of the research literature in cardiovascular CT, and question and answer sessions are designed to increase the competency and performance of the physician up to a level established for the Certification Board of Cardiovascular CT Exam and the Cardiac CT Certificate of Advance Proficiency Examination.
The course includes an expanded number of interactive sessions that will focus on the “core” knowledge that every practitioner of cardiovascular CT is expected to know, across a wide range of topics, as determined by the examination board of the CBCCT and the ACR. Course highlights include an end-of-course exam simulates the testing environment, audience response question and answer that accompanies every lecture, and two dedicated imaging review sessions with an expanded question and answer format
After participating in this activity, the participants should be better able to:
- Describe the principles of cardiovascular CT scanning, acquisition, and image reconstruction to colleagues and members of the cardiovascular CT team
- Discuss and implement protocols for decreasing radiation dose while maintaining diagnostic image quality to members of the cardiovascular CT team
- Understand the indications, contraindications, capabilities, and limitations of cardiovascular CT in the care of cardiovascular patients
- Discuss criteria with colleagues for appropriate selection of patients for cardiovascular CT Identify common pathology that is diagnosed by cardiovascular CT, and distinguish true pathology from artifacts and pitfalls
- Understand the role of cardiovascular CT in the evaluation of chest pain and the treatment of valvular heart disease
- Describe new technologies that enhance conventional coronary CTA
Release Date : June 17 – 18 & August 5 – 6, 2021.
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2021 Board Review and Update of Cardiovascular CT Course, Cardiology, Radiology, simple
download link of the 2021 Board Review and Update of Cardiovascular CT Course course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2021 Board Review and Update of Cardiovascular CT Course, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.