More Details about 2020 Updates in Thoracic Imaging Highlighting Lung Screening, Interstitial Lung Disease, and Cardiac Imaging
File Size = 6.09 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 15.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until January 14, 2023.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
Educational Objectives ▼
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
Discuss technological advances such as iterative reconstruction and dual energy CT and how they impact thoracic imaging.
Describe the optimal approach to CT lung screening.
Review the manifestations of screen detected lung cancer.
Discuss the latest advances in definition and classification of idiopathic and diffuse lung disease.
Develop an intuitive approach to imaging of the mediastinum.
Review advancements in cardiac and mediastinal imaging.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. CT Protocols for Today and Tomorrow
2. The Many Faces of Atelectasis
3. Infections That May Be Diagnosable on CT
4. Pleural Disease Imaging
5. Occupational Lung Disease More Common Than Suspected
6. Pathways to Fibrosis
7. Cigarette Smoke Related Diffuse Lung Disease
8. Small Airway Injury Radiology, Pathology and Physiology
9. Diffuse Lung Disease Unknown Cases Rad-Path Correlation
10. Imaging of Large Airways
11. Lung Cancer Screening Program Building for Success
12. Typical and Atypical Manifestations of Screen-Detected Lung Cancer
13. LungRADS – Primer & Updates
14. Lung Cancer Screening Performance Metrics
15. What the Radiologist Needs to Know About the Adenocarcinoma Spectrum
16. Missed Lung Cancer and Other Thoracic Mishaps
17. Imaging of Mediastinal Disease
18. Acute Aortic Syndromes
19. TAVR Pre and Post-Procedure
20. Thoracic Aortic Trauma
21. CT Pulmonary Angiography
22. Cardiac MRI What the General Radiologist Needs to Know
23. Coronary CTA in 2019 – State-of-the-art
24. Cardiac CT – From Structure to Function
25. Congenital Vascular Anomalies and Heart Disease – The Basics
26. Interesting Cardiovascular Cases
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2020 Updates in Thoracic Imaging Highlighting Lung Screening Interstitial Lung Disease and Cardiac Imaging, Cardiology, CME Videos, DocMedED, Radiology, Respiratory Medicine, simple
download link of the 2020 Updates in Thoracic Imaging Highlighting Lung Screening, Interstitial Lung Disease, and Cardiac Imaging course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2020 Updates in Thoracic Imaging Highlighting Lung Screening, Interstitial Lung Disease, and Cardiac Imaging, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.