More Details about 2020 Top Teachers in Head & Neck, Brain and Spine Imaging
File Size = 4.96 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
About This CME Teaching Activity ▼
This CME activity reviews the fundamentals of head & neck, brain and spine imaging, as well as some advanced topics of increasing importance in clinical practice. Faculty focus on anatomy, inflammation and neoplasia of the suprahyoid and infrahyoid neck and aerodigestive tract, in addition topics in orbital and skull base imaging are presented. Brain lectures include tumors, white matter disease, and both traumatic and non-traumatic emergencies, while spine specific lectures concentrate on degenerative, neoplastic and traumatic pathology. Each lecture highlights imaging techniques, normal anatomy and common pathology with an emphasis on how the imaging findings directly affect patient management. Frequently missed diagnoses and strategies for error avoidance is also discussed.
Target Audience ▼
This CME activity is designed for general radiologists who wish to gain a better understanding of head & neck, brain and spine imaging, as well as neuroradiologists desiring a comprehensive review of currently relevant imaging topics in the head & neck. Otolaryngologists, neurologists, neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists and other physicians who care for patients with head & neck and neurologic disorders should also find this program beneficial.
Scientific Sponsor ▼
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 17.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
SA-CME: Credits awarded for this enduring activity are designated “SA-CME” by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until May 31, 2023.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
Educational Objectives ▼
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Identify normal anatomy and common pathology of the suprahyoid and infrahyoid neck.
- Appreciate the relevant findings in both pre- and post-operative imaging of upper aerodigestive tract malignancies.
- Recognize types and imaging characteristics of infectious and neoplastic processes of the brain and spine.
- Describe both traumatic and non-traumatic emergencies of the brain, spine and head & neck.
- Integrate current stroke imaging protocols and discuss evolving techniques utilized prior to treatment.
- Utilize appropriate nomenclature for spine degenerative disease and appropriate technique for image-guided lumbar puncture.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. Suprahyoid Neck
2. Infrahyoid Neck
3. Cervical Lymph Nodes
4. Pre-Treatment H&N Cancer Imaging
5. Oropharyngeal Carcinoma Staging, Imaging, and HPV Update
6. Sinonasal Imaging Tumors and Inflammation
7. Post-Treatment H&N Imaging
8. Top 10 Frequently Missed Diagnoses in H&N
9. Intracranial Infection
10. Spine Infection
11. Demystifying White Matter Disease
12. CPA IAC Lesions
13. Emergency H&N Imaging
14. Cervical Spine Trauma
15. Intracranial Trauma Old News and New News
16. Stroke Update 2019
17. Degenerative Spine Disease Nomenclature
18. Spinal Cord Compression and Myelopathy
19. Intradural Spinal Tumors
20. Image Guided Lumbar Puncture
21. Patterns of Orbital Disease
22. Sellar and Parasellar Lesions
23. Perineural Tumor Spread
24. Confessions from a H&N Radiologist on the Front Line
CME Release Date 5/31/2020
CME Expiration Date 5/31/2023
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2020 Top Teachers in Head & Neck Brain and Spine Imaging, CME Videos, DocMedED, ENT, Head and Neck Surgery, Neurology, Radiology, simple
download link of the 2020 Top Teachers in Head & Neck, Brain and Spine Imaging course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2020 Top Teachers in Head & Neck, Brain and Spine Imaging, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.