More Details about 2020 Mayo Clinic Teach the Teachers Elbow Course – Forging the Future
File Size = 9.78 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
The Mayo Clinic “Teach the Teacher” Elbow Course is an advanced online CME course designed for orthopedic surgeons with a special interest in elbow surgery, arthroscopy, sports injuries and trauma. The course content will be presented via livestream as a one-day event divided into five categories:
- Traumatic Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Instability
- Elbow Stiffness
- Elbow Sports Injuries
- Elbow Arthroplasty
Each of these categories will be taught by Mayo Clinic faculty using the following structure:
- Case-Based Discussion
- Didactic Feature Presentation
- Presentation of Pre-recorded Live Surgery with expert commentary
- Interactive Cadaver Dissection
- Moderated Question and Answer session with expert panel.
This online livestream course is open to physicians, residents, fellows, physician assistants and physical therapists interested in advanced elbow surgery.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the indications for primary and revision TEA, design advantages and disadvantages, expected outcomes and pearls and pitfalls for accurate placement of TEA.
- Describe the indications, anatomy and techniques for safe elbow arthroscopy
- Describe the etiologies of and potential contribution of the nerves and immune system to contracture formation, anatomy and techniques for releasing elbow contractures through the medial and lateral columns safely.
- Recognize the specific sequelae and treatment options of fractures around the elbow, including nonunions, malunions and arthritis as they pertain to the coronoid, radial head, and capitellum.
- Diagnose, classify and describe treatment strategies of acute and chronic elbow instability.
– Elbow Arthroplasty Feature Presentation
– Elbow Arthroplasty Re-Live Surgery
– Elbow Instability Feature Presentation
– Elbow Instability Re-Live Surgery
– Elbow Sports Feature Presentation
– Elbow Sports Re-Live Surgery
– Elbow Stiffness Feature Presentation
– Elbow Stiffness Re-Live Surgery
– Traumatic Elbow Injuries Feature Presentation
– Traumatic Elbow Injuries Re-Live Surgery
– Welcome and Introduction
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2020 Mayo Clinic Teach the Teachers Elbow Course – Forging the Future, Mayo Clinic, Orthopaedics & Trauma, simple
download link of the 2020 Mayo Clinic Teach the Teachers Elbow Course – Forging the Future course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2020 Mayo Clinic Teach the Teachers Elbow Course – Forging the Future, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.