More Details about 2020 Classic Lectures in Cardiac Imaging
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
About This CME Teaching Activity ▼
Classic Lectures in Cardiac imaging is a comprehensive review of basic to advanced cardiac imaging procedures. This activity focuses on technique optimization, anatomy, common variants, ischemic and valve disease, plus pre- and post-interventional imaging. In addition, faculty describe important extracardiac findings, modern imaging of acute cardiac syndrome, tips, pitfalls, and case presentations round out the program.
This program is designed to educate physicians who order, perform and interpret cardiac imaging procedures.
Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 11.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
SA-CME: Credits awarded for this enduring activity are designated “SA-CME” by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) and qualify toward fulfilling requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part II: Lifelong Learning and Self-assessment.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until June 30, 2023.
This CME activity was planned and produced by Educational Symposia, the leader in diagnostic imaging education since 1975.
This CME activity was planned and produced in accordance with the ACCME Essential Areas and Elements.
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Discuss the utility of SPECT/CT and PET/CT when used to evaluate cardiac disease.
- Utilize MRI to evaluate cardiac disease.
- Recognize image findings associated with coronary disease and myocardial infarction.
- Apply state-of-the-art cardiac CTA techniques to clinical practice.
- Discuss recent advancements in cardiac imaging.
- Recognize the imaging appearance of normal cardiovascular anatomy, congenital anomalies and common pathology.
- Assess the benefits and pitfalls of CT/CTA, MRI, SPECT/CT and PET/CT in the evaluation of cardiac pathology.
- Apply imaging algorithms and protocols for the diagnosis and characterization of acute and chronic chest pain including coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies, aortic disease, and cardiac valvular disease.
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. SPECT and SPECTCT in Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
2. Myocardial Viability, Function and Innervation
3. Myocardial Perfusion and Infarct Imaging
4. PETCT in Cardiology
5. Clinical Applications of Cardiovascular MRI
6. Introduction to Cardiac MRI
7. MRIMRA in Congenital Heart Disease
8. MRI in Ischemic Heart Disease Myocardial Viability
9. Cardiac MRI What the General Radiologist Needs to Know
10. MRI of Myocardial Ischemic Disease
11. 4D Flow imaging
12. Aortic and Cardiac Trauma Multimodality Approach
13. Cardiac CT – From Structure to Function
14. Coronary CTA in 2019 – State-of-the-art
15. Coronary Anatomy and Variants
16. TAVR Pre and Post-Procedure
17. Interesting Cardiovascular Cases
18. PrePost & Periprocedural TEVAR
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2020 Classic Lectures in Cardiac Imaging, Cardiology, CME Videos, DocMedED, Radiology, simple
download link of the 2020 Classic Lectures in Cardiac Imaging course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2020 Classic Lectures in Cardiac Imaging, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.