More Details about 2019 Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice
File Size = 3.10 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
2019 Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice
About This CME Teaching Activity
|This CME Activity reviews current topics in neuroimaging and the clinical management of neurological disease. Emphasis is placed on the role of imaging in pathology and trauma affecting the central nervous system. Imaging manifestation of disease, optimizing imaging techniques and the recent advanced applications including artificial intelligence (AI) are presented.|
|This program is designed for practicing radiologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons that interpret or rely on imaging studies for the evaluation of neurological disorders.|
|At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
President, Pacific Brain & Spine Medical Group, Danville, CA
Chairman, Department of Neuroscience, Sutter Health East Bay Neuroscience Institute, Castro Valley, CA
Assistant Professor, Neuroradiology
Director of Spine Imaging and Intervention
University of Southern California, Keck School of Medicine
Los Angeles, CA
Center for Diagnostic Imaging
Assistant Professor of Neuroradiology
Director of Brain Mapping
Department of Radiology
New York University
New York, NY
Vice President and Medical Director East Region
Director of CT, MR and Advanced Imaging
New York, NY
Professor of Diagnostic Neuroradiology
Medical Director of MRI
Director, Interventional Spine Service
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA
Los Angeles, CA
NeuroInterventional Surgery and Neuroradiology
Christiana Care Health System
01. AI in Healthcare – Lawrence N. Tanenbaum, M.D., FACR
02. Dementia Conventional and Advanced Imaging – Wende N. Gibbs, M.D., M.A.
03. Spine Emergencies – Wende N. Gibbs, M.D., M.A.
04. Surgical Management of Intracerebral Hemorrhage – Lawrence D. Dickinson, M.D.
05. Imaging Criteria for Stroke Intervention in 2018 – Gregg H. Zoarski, M.D.
06. Advanced CT Imaging of Stroke – Lawrence N. Tanenbaum, M.D., FACR
07. Sports Concussion and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy – Lawrence D. Dickinson, M.D.
08. Quality, Efficiency and Survival with Patient Centric Imaging – Lawrence N. Tanenbaum, M.D., FACR
09. Imaging Cranial Nerves VII-XII – Blake A. Johnson, M.D., FACR
10. Cranial Nerves I – VI – Cranial Nerves I – VI
11. CT and MR of Sellar and Parasellar Regions – CT and MR of Sellar and Parasellar Regions
12. Skull Base Pathology Using CT & MR – J. Pablo Villablanca, M.D., FACR
13. PETMRI Will Change Your Neuroradiology Practice – Timothy M. Shepherd, M.D., Ph.D.
14. Cervical Vascular Imaging – Gregg H. Zoarski, M.D.
15. Avoiding Diagnostic Pitfalls in Neuroimaging – Blake A. Johnson, M.D., FACR
16. Misses and Misinterpretations in Multiple Sclerosis MRI – Timothy M. Shepherd, M.D., Ph.D.
17. Imaging Advances in Surgical Resection of Neoplasms – Lawrence D. Dickinson, M.D.
18. Brain Mapping For Private Practice Radiology – Timothy M. Shepherd, M.D., Ph.D.
19. Advanced Imaging of CNS Neoplasms Characterization and Surveillance – Lawrence N. Tanenbaum, M.D., FACR
20. Infectious and Inflammatory Disorders of the Spine – Wende N. Gibbs, M.D., M.A.
21. Time-Efficient Expert Search Patterns for Epilepsy – Timothy M. Shepherd, M.D., Ph.D.
22. Spinal Pain Interventions Indications & Techniques – Gregg H. Zoarski, M.D.
23. Imaging Sinovenous Thrombosis – Gregg H. Zoarski, M.D.
24. CT and MRI of CNS Infections – J. Pablo Villablanca, M.D., FACR
25. Spine Tumors What the Surgeon Wants to Know – Wende N. Gibbs, M.D., M.A.
26. Value Added with Peripheral Nerve Imaging – J. Pablo Villablanca, M.D., FACR
Duration: 17 Hours
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2019 Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice, DocMedED, Neurology, Radiology, simple
download link of the 2019 Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2019 Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.