More Details about 2019 Musculoskeletal Imaging in Clinical Practice
File Size = 4.49 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
About This CME Teaching Activity
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Apply state-of-the-art protocols to assess a hepatobiliary and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Discuss current and future directions of nuclear medicine studies.
- Describe the role of nuclear medicine when used to evaluate thyroid disorders.
- Explain the expanding role of nuclear medicine studies in the detection and management of pulmonary, bone and neurodegenerative disorders.
No special education
1. MRI of the Knee Menisci Tricks and Tips
2. MRI of the Knee Ligaments and Miscellaneous Disorders
3. MRI of the Knee Case Based
4. Posterolateral Corner of the Knee Made Simple
5. MRI of the Knee Arthroscopic Validation of MRI Findings
6. MRI of the Foot and Ankle
7. Femoroacetabular Impingement Update
8. Current Concepts in Imaging and Arthroscopy of the Hip
9. MRI and Bone Marrow Practical Solutions to Common Problems
10. Degenerative Disc Disease, Pathophysiology and Nomenclature
11. The Craniocervical Junction
12. What Level Is This Making Sense of Transitional Spinal Anatomy
13. MRI of Spine Infection and Differential Diagnosis
14. MR of Spine Trauma
15. Pearls and Pitfalls in Shoulder MRI
16. Postoperative Spine Imaging
17. The Throwing Shoulder
18. Recent Articles Important to Your Practice
19. MR of Sports Injuries in the Professional Athlete
20. Can We Determine Return to Play
21. MRI Following Joint Replacement
22. MRI of Musculoskeletal Masses and Tumor-like Conditions
23. Biceps Muscle and Tendon in the Upper Extremity
24. Bone, Tendon and Muscle Injuries
25. Image Guided Diagnostic and Therapeutic MSK Injections
26. Postoperative Shoulder
27. Orthopedic Injuries From Diagnosis to Treatment
28. New & Proven Techniques for Rapid Musculoskeletal MRI
29. Automated MR Imaging of the Musculoskeletal System
30. Metal Artifacts in MRI Practical Problem Solving
31. MRI of the Shoulder
32. Elbow MRI
33. MRI of the Hip
34. Multi-Detector CTA of Extremity Trauma
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2019 Musculoskeletal Imaging in Clinical Practice, CME Videos, DocMedED, Orthopaedics & Trauma, Radiology, simple
download link of the 2019 Musculoskeletal Imaging in Clinical Practice course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2019 Musculoskeletal Imaging in Clinical Practice, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.
There are no reviews yet.