More Details about 2019 Expert Series with Jason L. Hornick, M.D., Ph.D. Soft Tissue Pathology A One-On-One Tutorial
File Size = 6.79 GB
Overview – Topics/Speakers:
|This CME activity is an up-to-date and comprehensive review of a variety of topics in surgical pathology and cytopathology including gastrointestinal, genitourinary, soft tissue, gynecologic and dermatopathology. Emphasis is placed on correlation between cytopathology and surgical pathology findings, pertinent diagnostic techniques, including immunohistochemistry and molecular diagnostics. This activity also includes an overview of diagnostic pearls which allow for an accurate diagnosis as well as common diagnostic pitfalls.
|This CME activity is intended and designed to educate pathologists.
|Physicians: Educational Symposia is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.Educational Symposia designates this enduring material for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All activity participants are required to take a written or online test in order to be awarded credit. All course participants will also have the opportunity to critically evaluate the program as it relates to practice relevance and educational objectives.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM for these programs may be claimed until May 14, 2022.
|At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
No special educational preparation is required for this CME activity
1. Introduction to Soft Tissue Tumor Pathology Classification, Grading, Immunohistochemistry, and Molecular Genetics
2. The Evolution of Immunohistochemistry for Soft Tissue Tumors From Differentiation to Molecular Genetics
3. The Most Common Spindle Cell Tumors of Deep Soft Tissue Differential Diagnosis and Best Markers
4. Subclassification of Pleomorphic Sarcomas How and Why Should We Care
5. An Approach to Epithelioid Soft Tissue Tumors It’s Getting Easier
6. Myxoid Tumors of Sort Tissue Don’t Let the Matrix Get in the Way
7. An Approach to Round Cell Sarcomas From Ewing to CIC-DUX4
8. Intermediate Vascular Tumors A Pattern-Based Approach
9. Benign Nerve Sheath Tumors Beyond Neurofibroma and Schwannoma
10. Mesenchymal Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract (Other than GIST)
11. Differential Diagnosis of Cutaneous Spindle Cell Tumors Location, Location, Location
12. Soft Tissue Tumors of the Head and Neck Virtual Slide Seminar
13. Superficial Soft Tissue Tumors What’s New
14. Histiocytic and Dendritic Cell Tumors An Update
15. Metastatic Carcinoma of Unknown Prumary Diagnostic Approach Using Immunohistochemistry
16. Gastrointestinal Lymphomas A Review of the Surgical Pathologist
17. Colorectal Polyps A Practical Approach
18. Hereditary colon Cancer Predisposition Syndromes What Do We Need To Know
CME Release Date 5/14/2019
CME Expiration Date 5/14/2022
Covered Specialties and Categories:
2019 Expert Series with Jason L. Hornick M.D. Ph.D. Soft Tissue Pathology A One-On-One Tutorial, CME Videos, DocMedED, Oncology, Pathology, simple
download link of the 2019 Expert Series with Jason L. Hornick, M.D., Ph.D. Soft Tissue Pathology A One-On-One Tutorial course/book will be sent for customer, the link will NOT expire and can be used anytime
General Detail about CME Courses:
CME (continuing medical education) Courses are one the of the options for kownledge improvement and update. also you can use them to get best performance on your board exam.
1- after buying this product, you will be provided with Download Link to 2019 Expert Series with Jason L. Hornick, M.D., Ph.D. Soft Tissue Pathology A One-On-One Tutorial, Download Link DONT HAVE Expiry Time , you can use it anytime. Downloading The content is ALLOWED, you can easily save the product on your device.
2- You Wll NOT receive CME Accreditation and Certification. You will only Receive the course as mentioned in course format and you can use it for knowledage update purpose.